Thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick direct and accurate footy is the way to go. They showed that last week, now why couldn't they do it again?

I think Sydney really did miss Williams in the midfield, and also with schwass underdone, the midfield was always going to be a problem.

In defence missing Dunkley, Schuable and Warfe, probably amongst our best 22.

And missing Jason Ball.

Not using this as an excuse because it certainly isnt.
I am just saying we have a bit to look forward to when these players coming back!

Great win to Adelaide, you outplayed us and deserved the win.

topjars, you're full of crap!!!

"sydney by 2 points" I think you said in your preview? hhrrrmph. Give us hope like that. You suck.

nevermind, sometimes the oppositions just so much better that there's nothing you can do (especially when you play so terribly yourself.) Seeya in the return match!!! congrats again.

Your 'boys' are all grown up into big strong men now aren't they topjars ?

Bienke, Biglands, Perrie etc etc - very impressive tall timber at Footy Park nowadays.

Congradulations - you came to play right from the opening bounce whereas we waited untill 1/4 time to wake up.

grrrrrrrr !

Originally posted by Desredandwhite
topjars, you're full of crap!!!

"sydney by 2 points" I think you said in your preview? hhrrrmph. Give us hope like that. You suck.

nevermind, sometimes the oppositions just so much better that there's nothing you can do (especially when you play so terribly yourself.) Seeya in the return match!!! congrats again.

If you think Jars is full of it tipping opposition sides & giving them hope, then obviously you haven't come across the Crows supporter who calls himself "ant"!

I don't know what you're talking about crows.ok....I give my honest assessment every week of the Crows fortunes in the upcoming game...I may not be as one-eyed as some other supporters but I nevertheless present a judgment IMO of how the Crows will go on the weekend. I'm not sure how you interpret my views but I assure you I'm not 'full of it'. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back