Toast Thanks Daisy

Remove this Banner Ad

Just an utterly baffling decision. I am gutted. We've lost a great one.

The only thing that makes me feel ok is that GWS will likely come knocking and the game will have him for 3 more years.

Daisy told us all about himself as a person today, in case we needed reminding.
Some blokes might have dropped the head and gone through the motions.
Not Daisy, he loves to footy with a passion.
He understands the privilege of pulling on an AFL jumper and cherishes the opportunity.
He's a consummate professional.
Will miss your larrikin mongrel cheek and flashes of magic.
Hope you do end up getting a gig elsewhere. Reckon you have another couple of good years in you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How gorgeous is the footage of him and his daughter from after the game :hearts:

EARTH TO MATILDA !!!

Just re-watched the final quarter on Kayo Sports,seeing Daisy teary eyed with his beautiful daughter on his shoulders was a real punch to the guts

Ridiculous decision.
His poise and skill in the backline was massive today :thumbsu: - he could go another year easily
Silly decison bg the club to give Dale the arse. One of our best players at his best, and this season was one of his best at Carlton. Will depart the club having won over pretty much every Blues fan.
Awesome today. Led an inexperienced backline and stepped up every time we needed him. Hope Carlton think about this like they thought about Fasolos contract. We need him next year
Just an utterly baffling decision. I am gutted. We've lost a great one.

The only thing that makes me feel ok is that GWS will likely come knocking and the game will have him for 3 more years.
Come on CFC, give Daisy another year. He’s been sensational

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
EARTH TO MATILDA !!!

Just re-watched the final quarter on Kayo Sports,seeing Daisy teary eyed with his beautiful daughter on his shoulders was a real punch to the guts

There is more to this. Much more than we see as fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back