Toast Thanks Daisy

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved the unreserved passion he brought to every game, surely if no AFL club picks him up then he should be offered a development role at the club, they have always said he brings so much more than a match day role to the club, would be crazy to loose his perspective for our youngish ongoing group. Captain of the Northern Blues, assistant coach as well.....

Looking at my Instagram today and Carlton posted Daisy’s speech after the game. It also showed him running onto the ground and he’s crying. I’m feeling a little teary myself. In the end it’s not about the money. It’s not about the fame. It’s about doing something that you love deeply and that’s playing footy. Thanks Daisy for giving me the privilege of watching you in a Carlton jumper.

Thank you for being a part of our footy club Daisy, a bloke who copped a lot of heat and criticsm both from the media in his first couple of years, took it on the chin, never once complained about his lot, took a sizable pay cut/contract restructuring to help The club out, and leaves the Carlton footy club a firm fan favourite and decent club man.

Just makes sure Matilda grows up to be a mad Carlton fan Dale. You will be missed by all

images

images

Capper is a weirdo, but was a schoolground legend/favourite growing up as a kid of the 80s. Lost count of the times my shoulders and neck region were smashed by some smart Alex in the school ground trying to to a 'Capper' speccie over me :)

Don’t care what anyone thinks of me for this but I love Capper

loved the way he played footy, love the way he doesn’t take anything seriously, love the way he takes the piss out of himself.

Far too many ultra serious people in the world, need bogans like Capper to even the field out

Loved the unreserved passion he brought to every game, surely if no AFL club picks him up then he should be offered a development role at the club, they have always said he brings so much more than a match day role to the club, would be crazy to loose his perspective for our youngish ongoing group. Captain of the Northern Blues, assistant coach as well.....

Won't be offered any role at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t care what anyone thinks of me for this but I love Capper

loved the way he played footy, love the way he doesn’t take anything seriously, love the way he takes the piss out of himself.

Far too many ultra serious people in the world, need bogans like Capper to even the field out
I think the same of Daisy. Nice to see a footy player with a bitta personality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back