Toast Thanks for everything, Ryan Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he hasn't already, Ryan will soon discover the truth about how he was lied to by his manager, his new clubs recruiter, assistant coach and potentially senior coaching staff.

Ryan and his girlfriend couldn't get out of SA quick enough the first time. They were both happy and settled in Melbourne. His dad told him to stay with Hawthorn.

Ryan listened to the wrong people, who within HOURS have proven to be untrustworthy.

He made a horrible mistake and trusted the wrong people. His career now depends on these people.

Good luck Ryan...you might need it.

We saw Cripps lie to media straight up. But even more disappointing to learn that his manager and others at PA have been peddling untruths to him.

I don’t blame Ryan - which 21 year old always knows the right voices to listen to? I got plenty of things wrong at that age, and plenty more thereafter.

I really hope he does well and finds his way through it all.

China. Internet and wifi not too good.
No Facebook or google.
China's filtering is easy to get around. Vpn or remote into a computer into another country (say at home in Australia) or different dns servers (1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8)work.

Also if you have a Vodafone mobile you can roam in China for $5 a day and there is no filtering.

China's filtering is easy to get around. Vpn or remote into a computer into another country (say at home in Australia) or different dns servers (1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8)work.

Also if you have a Vodafone mobile you can roam in China for $5 a day and there is no filtering.

Some of the VPNs haven't been working lately - China Govt. doing there best to block them.
Having said that AFL.com.au and Bigfooty.com have never been blocked.

Yes no twitter or facebook or Instagram

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to the lad. He had a ripping 2017 and took a bit to get going this year.

I reckon he’ll have a very good career at Port streaming off of the back flank, but I do not follow the thinking that he will play as a key forward or midfielder as he has a tendency to “feel the heat” a little too often, and I assume the club feel similarly or else they’d have batted away any requests from Port to discuss him.

Once you get put up on the trading block, you don't really feel comfortable going back unless you're 100 per cent wanted," he said

"Port was on the other end and it was always a club that was in the back of my mind to go to maybe, down the track.

#notreallyshattered #not100percentcommitted

Some of the VPNs haven't been working lately - China Govt. doing there best to block them.
Having said that AFL.com.au and Bigfooty.com have never been blocked.

Yes no twitter or facebook or Instagram
Commercial vpn yes, but you can just vpn to your home internet connection.

Good luck to Burton - really hope it all goes well for him aside from general team success.

Doesn't really sound too pumped does he? (I'm only reading the quotes, didn't watch teh video)
But where's the:
"Can't wait to play with these guys, always wanted to return home at some point and this was just a perfect opportunity"
"I've always looked up to Ken Hinkley as a great footy mind"
"Boak, Charlie Dixon, Wines and these guys - being on the same team as them will be awesome"
"Yep - was s**t to get put on the block, but this is a good change for me, at a good time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back