Thanks Kent

Remove this Banner Ad

linga_is_no1 said:
The VFL beckons.

Rubbish.

I criticise Kent often and he deserved some today, but the fact is we don't have anyone in the VFL who is capable of doing what Kent does (that being, chip in with 3 goals a week).

He's not the answer, but he's the closest thing we've got right now.

Leave him alone, all of you, leave him alone. Its just rubbish.

Kent > All our other tall forward options.

Now I may have a fan club named after him, but I'm not biased. Well maybe just a little. Still, wanting Kent dropped is ridiculous on the basis of 1 kick. If its forward you want to drop for playing a bad game start with Mackie, Playfair, Gardiner and Lonergan.

nananana catman said:
Leave him alone, all of you, leave him alone. Its just rubbish.

Kent > All our other tall forward options.

Now I may have a fan club named after him, but I'm not biased. Well maybe just a little. Still, wanting Kent dropped is ridiculous on the basis of 1 kick. If its forward you want to drop for playing a bad game start with Mackie, Playfair, Gardiner and Lonergan.

Impressed with Lonergan , It'd be shame to drop him. Im not saying to drop KK but the man is wasteful.Lonergan , kicked a lovely goal into the wind yesterday when most were stuggling.

Phat said:
Rubbish.

I criticise Kent often and he deserved some today, but the fact is we don't have anyone in the VFL who is capable of doing what Kent does (that being, chip in with 3 goals a week).

He's not the answer, but he's the closest thing we've got right now.

NABLETT....hows he going anyway?

He's had one bad game in the past 6 weeks and you want him dropped, are you mad????

Kingsley came into this round averaging just under 3 goals a game and kicking at about 65%. Sure he played a bad game, but on that basis you could drop quite a few players, Milburn had a bad game as well, should we drop him too? Riccardi wasn't great and neither was Enright, should we drop these guys too?

Give Kingsley a break, NATHAN IS NOT GOING TO PLAY THIS YEAR SO DON'T THINK HE WILL!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just adding that i thought mackie and lonergan were pretty bad, and hardly noticed thurley at all.
cant wait to get mooney, harley, corey and s johnson back in the side even if it is going to take weeks
i could really notice their absence particularly in our backline and also missing corey in the midfield.

Get used to not having those guys. It will be a good 2 months before we are close to full strength, thats no excuse though.
Get off Kents back, sure he can be lazy, and has the turning circle of the Titanic, but he has kicked goals, and thats all we ask.

linga_is_no1 said:
Kent Kingsley played a complete shocker today, missing everything (thats if he even managed to get the ball). The VFL beckons.
Sure we've all criticised KK at some stage but i think he's been pretty good this year. On track for 55-60 goals which will be a pretty good return. No one has put there hand up to be even considered to take his place at this stage.

Talk of dropping him is just pure nonsense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back