Mod. Notice Thanks Kildonan

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

I wanted to make it known to you that yesterday afternoon Kildonan informed us that he was going to step aside from moderator duty as he was too preoccupied with life outside of BigFooty...and fair enough too.

K has been here since 2003 and probably spent a large chunk of the last 20 years trying to create an environment where posters enjoy reading the content and having their say. I would say aside from Fred (RIP), K would have to be one of the longest tenured posters and mods the site has had, let alone just on the Saints board.

I'm not sure if K will continue to frequent the board or not, so if you want to leave a thanks/message then go right ahead.

If you're unsure where to go for assistance from here on, myself and Hubnester are the two designated Saints board mods...and if there's enough interest out there for someone to step into K's role or you think you would like to give it a crack then get in touch with either myself or Hub and we'll work through that with you.

Cheers :thumbsu:

Love your work Kildonan you have been the voice of reason around here for a long, long time and I hope we still get to enjoy your perspective on all matters St Kilda and otherwise. I hope life treats you kindly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks so much (blushes) I am being selfish for a change and taking a long overdue long service leave from my day job as well.

Getting away from the hustle and bustle of day to day work and going outback to follow a dream of mine

Thanks so much (blushes) I am being selfish for a change and taking a long overdue long service leave from my day job as well.

Getting away from the hustle and bustle of day to day work and going outback to follow a dream of mine

Enjoy yourself dude.

Thanks for all your hard work, Kildonan.
Going to miss the wise wizard!

Enjoy the next phase and don’t be a stranger.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Have a great trip ,

Along with Fred, K is a Legend in the Saints BF Hall of Fame.

When I was more active on here in my early days, I witnessed him take an enormous amount of heat from a number of (IMO) bad faith actors who are not around here any more. He is a man with a great moral compass and has shown an incredible commitment to this forum, often at his own expense.

Go well, K.

Every now and then, you've got to do something for you...well done.
Thanks for your work on Big footy.
All the best.

Take care legend. 🤙🏼

Remove this Banner Ad

Back