Toast Thanks Lids - Post your memories and appreciation here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remembered fondly. I could've been happy to watch GWS win a flag with Deledio in the team if we got eliminated. Who knows, there's still a tiny chance.

I remember 2007ish Lids got the ball in the back pocket and ran around Essendon players like they were standing still, several bounces all the way to the half forward line. I had a video of it stored on my phone and I was showing to people at parties. Back in those days there were very few lights. Lids was one of them.

Great player........if the Pies don’t win it I would love to see Heath and Lids win it this year.

He should be proud of his Career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish we could have seen the best of Lids at the Giants, but, well played on a magnificent career. We can only hope he takes a celebratory lap of honour at the end of the GF! I do admire that he fought relentlessly to get himself on the field - 30-odd issues in 3 years is a lot to deal with.

Great player and unfortunate timing with his trade and we never saw the best of him at the Giants and I am sure he will be getting plenty of calls re post footy and I see a move back to Melbourne for him and the Family

Congrats Lids, disappointing that the giants medicos couldn't get his calf right in 3 years. Another victim of poor management but a tiger legend nonetheless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back