Toast Thanks Paddy!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised but not surprised if that makes sense. I thought he had another year in him provided he was managed similar to this year, but understand it given his age etc.

Fantastic servant for the club in the few years he was here. Made us a far, far better side.

Congrats to Paddy on a great career. Interested to see if we bring in another ruck or go with Marshall as the standalone for 2023, too.

I'm surprised but not surprised if that makes sense. I thought he had another year in him provided he was managed similar to this year, but understand it given his age etc.

Fantastic servant for the club in the few years he was here. Made us a far, far better side.

Congrats to Paddy on a great career. Interested to see if we bring in another ruck or go with Marshall as the standalone for 2023, too.

Makes perfect sense I feel exactly the same. He's had a huge impact for a guy that has only been with us a few years, it did seem he was slowing right down in his last couple of games though. Hope the club finds a way to keep him around in some capacity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly that's sad to hear. I would've liked to keep him around for another year with the aim of having him play 10-12 games and having him fresh for September.

I don't think there's another player who has arrived so late in their career and made such a big impact on the club. Will always be a Saint

I don’t think a player has ever so quickly become a fan favourite since arriving. In his short stint he’s earned a place in my heart as one of my favourite saints to watch live. He just puts everything into every game. So classy is his tap work it’s like watching art.

Hope the club keeps in touch with him.
So in future he considers himself a saints man.

Obv the bombers exploited him along with 30 other blokes.
Kind of rough ending at port just made redundant because a younger lycett wanted in and wanted the ruck role.

Only club Paddy won a Final at?
The mighty Saints!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back