Toast Thanks Rocky for everything

Remove this Banner Ad

i love all the big boys waving there fists around in this thread.

Although shitty behaviour what rocky did at the Lions pales to some of the s**t I saw at the footy clubs I was involved in. Not too mention stories from others too. Instead of blaming rocky maybe take a look at the whole culture of footy clubs that for the most part encourage this type of s**t.

Yep your local footy club down the road friends.

But in other news how about hooray the witch is dead thread? That way we can leave this thread for thanking and all the big boys can vent about the true incarnation of evil that is Tom Rockliff. Thank our almighty God David Noble and his son Jesus Fagan for banishing the antichrist.

Who would've thought the whole Christian prophecy would've played out at our footy club!!!

i love all the big boys waving there fists around in this thread.

Although shitty behaviour what rocky did at the Lions pales to some of the s**t I saw at the footy clubs I was involved in. Not too mention stories from others too. Instead of blaming rocky maybe take a look at the whole culture of footy clubs that for the most part encourage this type of s**t.

Yep your local footy club down the road friends.

But in other news how about hooray the witch is dead thread? That way we can leave this thread for thanking and all the big boys can vent about the true incarnation of evil that is Tom Rockliff. Thank our almighty God David Noble and his son Jesus Fagan for banishing the antichrist.

Who would've thought the whole Christian prophecy would've played out at our footy club!!!
Where would we all be without your moral guidance?

This thread will be a mix of people who know why there was so much speculation about Rocky over the years and with people who appreciated his journey with the club as a footballer.
I never heard what he did that was so bad. Is it common knowledge outside the walls of the Gabba?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bout 60 great games, 60 good games, 30 average/knocked out games, 1 world class resting bitch face and by most accounts a bit of a dick.

ac4eaa3dcef43f01fa51eb76334c18aa.gif

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/p...EOJZG8q7GI0CC6xOlbmIhFA-5vmDzEjI=w300-h200-nc

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got you all beat - Polec's!

I won Longer's signed jumper from this board's raffle :mad::mad::mad:

Need to track down Brad Scott and get it re-signed, my other options are no good either - Scott Harding and Fevolaaaaaa :'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back