Thanks scomo, everyone knows 80% vaccinated is hard to achieve. More spin, we’ll never ‘open up’ with our current set of politicians (of all colours)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like we're there today. So apparently it wasn't just marketing spin.

Its a great result, but the second part of my OP title, we'll never 'open up' with current set of politicians. It did take a change of a key leader to challenge the cautions, slowly slowly approach.
Now I see they are all changing position subtly "a rising tide lifts all boats'

Its a great result, but the second part of my OP title, we'll never 'open up' with current set of politicians. It did take a change of a key leader to challenge the cautions, slowly slowly approach.
Now I see they are all changing position subtly "a rising tide lifts all boats'

Perottet is easing a bit more than Gladys' original plan, but let's not pretend he's somehow responsible for much of anything.

Perottet is easing a bit more than Gladys' original plan, but let's not pretend he's somehow responsible for much of anything.

He was/is relatively free of lockdown baggage. And sometimes it takes a ratbag to challenge everyone in a rut. Anyway happy to be wrong.

Theres talk of a December Fed election so I cant see any U-turns now

Yes two states have now trialled and abandoned monitored home quarantine. Are they being generous, or have they found it’s a pointless crock of doodoo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back