Certified Legendary Thread Thanks to all of you!!! WE EFFIN DID IT!!!

UKRoo

Debutant
May 10, 2012
Norwich, Norfolk. UK
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi all, just a family update... thought this was as good a place as any!!! We have just this morning welcomed another little Roo member to our family!!! It’s another boy, and we are rapt!!!

It has been a long hard road, but it has been bloody worth every bit.

Thanks to all of you that have been so supportive through the last few years.

Now let’s go win number 5!!!
Congtrats!

Entirely happy to tap into the success of Phillyroo , and claim my own success against the odds. Whilst not a 5 year ordeal, I am pretty confident that the last 25 months of my life could at least rank alongside the already posted saga. The last 6 weeks have seen me come from a long way behind, to watch an absolute litany of lies crumble into nothing, the Family Court not only strongly dismissing all matter of claims, but offering greater than what I expected. I have been scrutinised by several government departments, arrested, robbed, lied to, fined, forced to sell my farm, had my dog killed and omg so much more, but have been steadfast in my honesty, a sometimes very wavering faith in the system and the knowledge that I am a good dad. I have had truckloads of support from family and friends, from the good folk in here, and some of the bad folk :) I have quite easily ingrained NMFC into the core being of my little mate, and am as keen as any to begin the new season. The willingness of all of the NMFC players, and some staff, and other supporters, has made going to the footy with my son an absolute treasure. As Phillyroo said, Thanks to you all

Steve

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
Entirely happy to tap into the success of Phillyroo , and claim my own success against the odds. Whilst not a 5 year ordeal, I am pretty confident that the last 25 months of my life could at least rank alongside the already posted saga. The last 6 weeks have seen me come from a long way behind, to watch an absolute litany of lies crumble into nothing, the Family Court not only strongly dismissing all matter of claims, but offering greater than what I expected. I have been scrutinised by several government departments, arrested, robbed, lied to, fined, forced to sell my farm, had my dog killed and omg so much more, but have been steadfast in my honesty, a sometimes very wavering faith in the system and the knowledge that I am a good dad. I have had truckloads of support from family and friends, from the good folk in here, and some of the bad folk :) I have quite easily ingrained NMFC into the core being of my little mate, and am as keen as any to begin the new season. The willingness of all of the NMFC players, and some staff, and other supporters, has made going to the footy with my son an absolute treasure. As Phillyroo said, Thanks to you all

Steve
You bloody legend mate!!!
I’m so happy for you, we should definitely catch up for a beer, and compare notes.
I’m cracking a beer right now in honour of you.

Steve
Jeepers - enough in there for at least two country and western songs! Glad you are fighting on ok - keep strong!

You bloody legend mate!!!
I’m so happy for you, we should definitely catch up for a beer, and compare notes.
I’m cracking a beer right now in honour of you.
About 3 things fell into place yesterday mate, and I reckon I had the nicest tasting pot of beer I have ever had!

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au

Steve

Congrats mate and we do it all for our kids.
The truth always wins (except if it’s the afl )

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Steve

Well done mate. Just going from your posting it’s obvious you’re a dedicated dad. You always seem to be doing things with your little mate.

Back