Thankyou Shane.

Remove this Banner Ad

mighty_fighting

All Australian
Apr 16, 2002
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hold your head up high Shane Crawford and keep showing your leadership. It gives me hope that not all is lost to see our captain give so much each week.
Yes its a bad start and there need to be some serious changes and butt kicking. I am not giving up and neither should anyone else have faith guys.
We are not alone its been a very strange start to the season.
But we need to be shown something......anything that we are not brown and gold trough and through for nothing!!!!

yeah i agree, crawf has been FANTASTIC, he's been a real leader and its great to see him back to the form of 99!

I think the boys need to have a look at what they want to achieve this year and hopefully that is suucessful.... im sure we will bounce back and everyone needs to stick by em, because from what i saw at the footy on the weekend a few supporters are only interested in winning every game, thats not going to happen and while yes it is good being successful but u have to support them no matter what!!!!!!

go hawks
RICK LADSON rocks

mighty fighting, good win today, you guys deserved it, but don't forget when your team is playing like crap don't be afraid to bag them. No need to praise when there is nothing to praise from a shocking game - you remind me of some of the yeah, hooray, don't bag the dogs supporters, cheerio:)

Originally posted by Dogs r Roos
mighty fighting, good win today, you guys deserved it, but don't forget when your team is playing like crap don't be afraid to bag them. No need to praise when there is nothing to praise from a shocking game - you remind me of some of the yeah, hooray, don't bag the dogs supporters, cheerio:)

I think I more than covered the bagging of the team last week on this board.

And after watching St.Kilda and Sydney tonight I got to see two teams who's skill level was worse than ours and Fremantle's was in the match two weeks ago... Today's game was a lot better than both of those.

And Crawfords willingness to play and keep going when he clearly could not run yet still managed to beat his opponent to the ball was leadership at it's best. To sacrifice your own chances of possibly playing for a few weeks for the team because they needed to win a game today showed heart and what the club means to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back