That 70's thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of fusion greats.

Red Alert live (current tour). Allan Holdsworth from the Tony Williams lifetime album (1975)

[youtube]Qxx9iAJdhco[/youtube]

Proto Cosmos -Also live recent tour. Although I think this tour had Alan Pasqua on keys who was also on the album.
[youtube]uJF5zB7YcXc[/youtube]

I'd like to add in regards to red alert I meant recent tour not current. Not sure what Allan is doing at the minute. Hopefully not hitting the sauce again. :)

Al DiMeola - Electric Rendezvous. The album came out in 1981, but the songs were written in the mid 70's and this one was too good to leave out.

[youtube]U9OZ-_IR6Oo[/youtube]

The Wizard (1976)

[youtube]hzttzQyUD5o[/youtube]

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?driveid=572&language=en

this new product is gonna come in handy for all you utube downloaders and movie torrent junkies, i was lucky to win one,

just plug a usb hd or 2 and connect to the tv with hdmi, composite and optica audio options. its a media centre in a portable box. $199. it has 1080p output

software foor converting anything it wont play is slow, but theres more than one option out there. im using ulead(corel) dvd moviefactory 6. does the job.

keep the classics coming love em

With James Brown on Backing Vocals, the beautiful look and funk of "Mama Feelgood" Lyn Collins

Rock Me Again & Again & Again (Soul Train)

[youtube]vewCVwTgzY8[/youtube]

-Ray1971.jpg

-CNV00002-2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

loved that fanfare for the common man as kid before the channel seven cartoons, ive looked everywhere for the other clip they played which was of a white water rafting video, with toccata by sky. would love for someone to find that

The birth of the Steelers as a powerhouse in the '70's started with this dynamic play on the last 'Now or Never' play that has become legendary.

[YOUTUBE]07zsdF0ysP0&hl[/YOUTUBE]

No different to trailing by a goal, low scoring game, nothing happening in the forward line.. trapped in the oppositions half then out of the blue a STUNNING PLAY that comes from a broken up play/ smother that allows one of the rampaging season playmakers to collect the crumbs and burst into the open to put the winning score (hit the FRONT!!) on the board in the dying SECONDS of a finals game. Just capture the feeling, sheer pandemonium like you've never imagined !!

A fitting tribute from this blog.

Bootlegs were/are a part of the Cramps history.

cramps.jpg

In rememberance, here is something off a bootleg 45. Here the Cramps do a fantastic version of Red Crayola's "Hurricane Fighter Plane." It was recorded at Max's Kansas City in January 1977 with the original Cramps line-up of Lux, Ivy, Bryan, & Miriam.

Hurricane Fighter Plane

Had to post this great live version already on the covers thread.

Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Ruby, Dont Take Your Love To Town

[YOUTUBE]_ZYcqlEZxGQ[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back