lazy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2004
Next door to L.Hewitt
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
It has restored my faith in the AFL. I dont know why it has this new direction to only blow the whistle when obvious but well done AFL.

Please keep this up for the rest of the year.

It has restored my faith in the AFL. I dont know why it has this new direction to only blow the whistle when obvious but well done AFL.

well, Tough way to veiw it.

For the last week or two, every game i have saw my response has been. They're umpiring how I want them too, but they are s**t if you compare their decisions to the rule book

To be precise. We find them good because they're umpiring s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't follow the Swans then, 55 up and got shafted again
:thumbsu:

LOL

Never going to be happy are you, but the thread is well over the top.

Strange things happen consistently.

major frees are missed and frustratingly very minor events are paid asa free or fifth with the consistentcy of a chocolate wheel

Mate this is BigFooty you are not allowed to say the umpiring was good. You have to be frothing at the mouth and screaming about what a disgrace it was, and you have to insist it is almost always your team who gets ripped off.

Please try to improve your posting.

Saw:

Dogs vs Cats
Freo vs North
Richmond vs Essendon
Swans vs Port

and thought they were all really well umpired.

Well done AFL, please keep it up.

um, no. the umpiring was terrible. clear frees not given for both sides, as well as ridiculous ones given. a number of times the umpires switched it around cause they didnt agree.

nahas is running for the ball and has dempsey (i think) ride him like a bodyboard before he has even picked it up. no free.

daniel connors goes for a mark. the ball is about to get him and the umpire blows the whistle. he drops it like an idiot but still gets it cause the ump had already payed it.

Mate this is BigFooty you are not allowed to say the umpiring was good. You have to be frothing at the mouth and screaming about what a disgrace it was, and you have to insist it is almost always your team who gets ripped off.

Please try to improve your posting.

Thought i might get this type of response but when you consider the umpiring we have been having then this weekend was top notch.

I dont care if they miss a few as long as they dont blow the whistle for no reason.

Yeah, first quarter, Geelong get three shots at goal from soft free kicks. Last quarter, the umpires let it all go, including holding on to Aker in the goal square. 44,000 spectators saw it, but not three dicks.

um, no. the umpiring was terrible. clear frees not given for both sides, as well as ridiculous ones given. a number of times the umpires switched it around cause they didnt agree.

nahas is running for the ball and has dempsey (i think) ride him like a bodyboard before he has even picked it up. no free.

daniel connors goes for a mark. the ball is about to get him and the umpire blows the whistle. he drops it like an idiot but still gets it cause the ump had already payed it.

Both sides copped it last night.

Can someone please tell me how Hocking didn't get a free whilst being ridden in the 1st?

Reckon they've put the old shepherding in the marking contest rule on the shelf too...poor Lloyd gets double teamed and can't get near it.

Saw:

Dogs vs Cats
Freo vs North
Richmond vs Essendon
Swans vs Port

and thought they were all really well umpired.

Well done AFL, please keep it up.

You can't be serious mate...the umpiring in the freo vs umpires/kanga's was a disgrace! McBurney is getting to many rays penatrating through that bald spot on his head and frying his pea brain - he shafts freo every game he officiates

The Bulldogs were raped by the umpires in their game against Geelong.

Don't forget, they wern't only raped, they were sodomized over and over again, murdered, thrown head-first into a mass grave, then pissed on.
Freo where hard done by aswell.
The other games were pretty good apart from that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back