That would look good on a t-shirt

Remove this Banner Ad

Ford Fairlane has the club ever asked its members to design merchandise that the club can have manufactured??

I am thinking of the planet teal jumper stuff type situation and how 10 year old Lucy ended up designing the BIB jumper.

Wondering if the club ran a competition for members to design some merchandise and the winner or winners would have their designs turned into official merchandise. It doesn't have to just be t-shirts. It would be one way to generate traffic thru the club's social media / digital platforms over the October and November period with winner selected say 30 November and orders taken for pre Christmas production. Would Andrew Fuss and his team be the people to start the ball rolling with this???

Chokito 's t-shirt design could then become official merchandise.

Ford Fairlane has the club ever asked its members to design merchandise that the club can have manufactured??

I am thinking of the planet teal jumper stuff type situation and how 10 year old Lucy ended up designing the BIB jumper.

Wondering if the club ran a competition for members to design some merchandise and the winner or winners would have their designs turned into official merchandise. It doesn't have to just be t-shirts. It would be one way to generate traffic thru the club's social media / digital platforms over the October and November period with winner selected say 30 November and orders taken for pre Christmas production. Would Andrew Fuss and his team be the people to start the ball rolling with this???

This is what should be happening. Who wants to be a middle man really? Just let talented people do the designs out of love for the club.

This is what should be happening. Who wants to be a middle man really? Just let talented people do the designs out of love for the club.

Depending on what Ford says and who he liaised with re his opening post, I'm happy to take this the next step or let Ford do it

On the whole I think our merchandise is just about right. Industry best in fact. I'm happy to leave it in the hands of the people who are doing such a great job of it now.

Putting it in the hands of your average fan will see a return of fists, lightening bolts, and an over abundance of teal. Please, we've finally got it right, lets not * it up now.

t-1.jpg

Last edited:

Not that I know of but I can ask.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need one of these

I thought of you as soon as I saw it.

As per my PM nice call to cRowey last night. He was upset, which is always good but the bloke has a memory like a sieve. The fact a minute or two after your call he said he was getting smashed on big footy - "who would to listen to what they say" - made it even more, to quote Bruce - Delicious.

I thought of you as soon as I saw it.

As per my PM nice call to cRowey last night. He was upset, which is always good but the bloke has a memory like a sieve. The fact a minute or two after your call he said he was getting smashed on big footy - "who would to listen to what they say" - made it even more, to quote Bruce - Delicious.
Listening to him suck up Ken's arse after all the negative shut that he and his former partner spun pissed me off. Yes we can all make mistakes but we should also acknowledge them gracefully and admit them.

The media today have no rear view mirror and cretins need to be called out as such.

Listening to him suck up Ken's arse after all the negative shut that he and his former partner spun pissed me off. Yes we can all make mistakes but we should also acknowledge them gracefully and admit them.

The media today have no rear view mirror and cretins need to be called out as such.

It took me almost 2 years to work out why 5AA replaced KG Cunningham with Rowe. Then it dawned on me - he is two faced. Bags the s**t out of people he doesn't know, but when he has to interview or is face to face just like KG he sucks up and expects us to forget all the crap he has said behind their back. He then wants to be mates with that person.

On the whole I think our merchandise is just about right. Industry best in fact. I'm happy to leave it in the hands of the people who are doing such a great job of it now.

Putting it in the hands of your average fan will see a return of fists, lightening bolts, and an over abundance of teal. Please, we've finally got it right, lets not **** it up now.

I agree our guys are doing it well but individual "novelty" player t-shirts are awesome if done right and some of the suggestions so far in this thread are great. I still wear my "Feed the Goat and he will score" t-shirt to the pub o watch City games.

MAC14-2T.jpg
$_35.JPG

Putting it in the hands of your average fan will see a return of fists, lightening bolts, and an over abundance of teal. Please, we've finally got it right, lets not **** it up now.

Im not saying we let the fans design all our products but let them design a couple of products and continue the fan engagement stuff over the off season. I walk into the Megastore and see a lot of stuff I'm not interested in buying - especially teal dominated merchandise. I know Ken doesn't like the T-shirt stuff the Advertiser was running but the t-shirt design that Chokito came up with is a ripper, and I reckon if there was a vote across our membership base, it would win or go close to winning.

Chief Ford Fairlane Macca19 FishingRick04 Forzaport

Can we make ( ie get legal approval) a Bigfooty logo t-shirt + a Port board design even Chokito's Yes We Ken Design under the Bigfooty logo, so when we say we are going to have a meet up at The White Marquee Bar next to Adelaide Oval or somewhere at the MCG during finals, people who want to come along but dont know the regulars can spot us and come up and introduce themselves and join in?? You can take off the t-shirt during the game if need be.

So this is a question about the legalities first - the finance is to be sorted latter if we get approval and other agree to buying one.

Chief Ford Fairlane Macca19 FishingRick04 Forzaport

Can we make ( ie get legal approval) a Bigfooty logo t-shirt + a Port board design even Chokito's Yes We Ken Design under the Bigfooty logo, so when we say we are going to have a meet up at The White Marquee Bar next to Adelaide Oval or somewhere at the MCG during finals, people who want to come along but dont know the regulars can spot us and come up and introduce themselves and join in?? You can take off the t-shirt during the game if need be.

So this is a question about the legalities first - the finance is to be sorted latter if we get approval and other agree to buying one.
I'm OK with that.

I'm OK with that.

Thanks Chief. If others agree to go ahead I will start another thread and tag you in. The Big Footy logo has been on the screen at a couple of club events I went to this year, where the club has used a TV screen to promote club/player sponsors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back