The “Bloody hell I miss footy” thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday nights no footy means I gotta drink beer and watch boring movies with the wife. :(
I'm drinking and watching the first episode of season two of the The Grand Tour with the wife, better than most friday night game options this year

Don't get me started on missing footy.

NFL handy
Cricket ... used to be good. Kind of sucks now.
Soccer?
Sporting replacements aren't so hot

However,
Summer is always great.
Beer.
A break from footy is always good. Makes you want it more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I’ve got a growing feeling that the test series is going to be less than competitive, the one day format is tired and the hit and giggle version grabbed me.

And I bloody despise soccer.
Yea but i can always enjoy smashing the poms. It's like beating the Bombers or the Cats by 100 points, it may not be a great contest but * me it's fun to watch.

I reckon some of us are so desperate for footy we'd even flick over to AFL-X if it was running right now.
I would. I’d watch under 14s if it was on right now... I just want footy.

Is fun smashing the Poms in the cricket though. And watching the Socceroos find their way into the Soccer World Cup.

Rugby can go suck a d*** even though we won the World Cup.

My NBL team isn’t going too hot right now.

At least I’m going to the Ashes Boxing Day test. Will be amazing going to a test match with 90,000 odd people there

Bloody hell bugger me. I miss footy too. With no footy, only excitement I get is dropping my lunch in a bloody supermarket isle. Then laugh at the poor buggers walking into it. I miss footy that bloody much, that I wonder how it would be like to be abuducted by them bloody alien little Buggers and having a thing me bob shoved up me clacker would be like. Had a bloody mate of mine ring me up the other day he said where the bloody are ya? I replied Lara Bingle. He replied after Fev? I replied bloody hell bugger me I need a shower. I miss bloody footy that much that I sat down and watched the sound of music. Bloody bugger me silly, I was hoping the bloody nazi buggers would win. Instead you get a bloody bunch of snot nosed little brats escaping through the bloody mountains. What a bloody bugger that was, as them snot nosed little brats were annoying little buggers.

About to go see thor ragnarok with two of my kids who have already seen it, but want to see it again.
Marvel studios are absolutely smashing it at the moment.

i thought horse racing season was bad, but here we are with womans Big Bash being televised. FML

Remove this Banner Ad

Back