Unofficial Preview The “Getting Way Too Ahead of Ourselves” Thread - Sponsored by lid manufacturers everywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate if we don’t win the flag, I’m going to have egg on my face at the next family meet up in western PA in a few years.
Pfft, they’re probably Steelers fans, their idea of good is getting bundled out of the playoffs for a decade

Lid status?
iStock-1132720111-980x653.jpg

Is that in four concurrent multiverses it's still outside the milkway?
Its outside and still moving at the speed of light. It'll eventually find an alien lifeform and be the first contact between our species. It will be forever remembered as the lid that brought about universal peace. And I hope a flag.

Brothers, allow me to say this - and it is a prophecy.

I should not have to say it - can you not sense it yourselves? Even this far out, can you not feel it in your bones and gizzards?

Whenever it happens, our destiny will be contingent upon one Max Gawn set-kick for goal at the MCG, presumably at the Jolimont end

Either way, it will be.

I should not have to say it - can you not sense it yourselves? Even this far out, can you not feel it in your bones and gizzards?

Whenever it happens, our destiny will be contingent upon one Max Gawn set-kick for goal at the MCG, presumably at the Jolimont end

Either way, it will be.
The question is Biff, will it be 25 out or 45 out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either way, it will be.

This is nightmare fuel mate.

My main concern now isn't that we will win the flag, no, that's a given.

It's that the grand final will be played in Perth/Sydney and Melbourne will still be in lockdown and we won't be able to attend anyway.

My main concern now isn't that we will win the flag, no, that's a given.

It's that the grand final will be played in Perth/Sydney and Melbourne will still be in lockdown and we won't be able to attend anyway.
The club needs to set up a hub for members and charter helicopters directly to the game, wherever it is, from our isolated facility.

The "Geelong Distance" Comrade LP. Whether it is a final, PF or GF, everything will be contingent upon it.

Gawn kicks all his shots crumbing around the corner on his left. More of that please.

If we play a final vs Geelong Biffinator please promise to do a preview and pop into the Corio Bay Roadhouse for a couple of dimmies for old times sake, I'm keen to know if CatsPiss is still gainfully employed and scrubbing the dunnies there after all these years.

If we play a final vs Geelong Biffinator please promise to do a preview and pop into the Corio Bay Roadhouse for a couple of dummies for old times sake, I'm keen to know if CatsPiss is still gainfully employed and scrubbing the dunnies there after all these years.
We have a game in Geelong in the last round of the season.

If we play a final vs Geelong Biffinator please promise to do a preview and pop into the Corio Bay Roadhouse for a couple of dimmies for old times sake, I'm keen to know if CatsPiss is still gainfully employed and scrubbing the dunnies there after all these years.
I forgot about this

So I’m seriously considering booking flights for Preliminary Final weekend. Like right now. There’s a massive special on with flights and I want to make sure I have them.
the way Victoria handles covid outbreaks I wouldn't be booking any flights into Victoria and be expecting them to happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back