Unofficial Preview The “Getting Way Too Ahead of Ourselves” Thread - Sponsored by lid manufacturers everywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Right. We need somewhere where we can dare to dream. Be as obnoxious as you like.

For example: when we make it to the Grand Final, I’m pulling out and wearing my 2013 members’ scarf. Every supporter needs to know that I was there in our darkest days.

And if we pull it off, I’m getting it framed with my signed MFC jumper that will then be retired from wear.

An internal Looney Bin thread. It's about time
I mean there are threads circa 2013 that had Dawes in our next flag side soooo

I said this in another thread but we MUST re-draft Wattsy in the mid-season draft and have him play a Stuey Dew style quarter in our flag win, overweight and everything.
Risks spoiling my eternal memory of that QB goal as the full stop on his career.

Whatever better celestial place Norm Smith is residing in at present, I hope he looks kindly on this thread. Or better yet doesn’t find out about it at all
If we make the big dance I am very very tempted to perform some sort of Native American cleansing ritual at his statue.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
248C1EF0-FFBD-4710-AC00-66B3F2D045DF.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the teams we have played this year would have the records below if we had not won

Freo 5-1 4th on the ladder
Geelong 5-1 3rd on the ladder
Richmond 4-2 5th on the ladder
Hawthorn 3-3 just in or outside the 8 depending on %
GWS 3-3 just in or outside the 8 depending on %
St Kilda 3-3 just in or outside the 8 depending on %

But yeah apparently we only have had 1 decent win this year :drunk::drunk::drunk:

JP2

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2003
Prague
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not that I think it's terribly relevant, but the teams we've beaten have gone 17-13 in games not including us, the teams the Dogs have beaten have gone 11-19.

Not that I think it's terribly relevant, but the teams we've beaten have gone 17-13 in games not including us, the teams the Dogs have beaten have gone 11-19.
Dogs the worst 6-0 team ever, confirmed.

Back