Unofficial Preview The “Getting Way Too Ahead of Ourselves” Thread - Sponsored by lid manufacturers everywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

the way Victoria handles covid outbreaks I wouldn't be booking any flights into Victoria and be expecting them to happen
Yeah that’s where it’s ended

the way Victoria handles covid outbreaks I wouldn't be booking any flights into Victoria and be expecting them to happen
Virgin does flexi flights, free to reschedule or can cancel for a credit. Paid $80 for my return flight to Sydney for QB, even if I can’t go it’s a pretty decent deal I reckon.

Virgin does flexi flights, free to reschedule or can cancel for a credit. Paid $80 for my return flight to Sydney for QB, even if I can’t go it’s a pretty decent deal I reckon.
can you change your flight destination?

So I started looking at flights to Brisbane to do 2 weeks of out-of-Vic time in order to make it to the Grand Final…

So I started looking at flights to Brisbane to do 2 weeks of out-of-Vic time in order to make it to the Grand Final…

Jeezus I want us to win the flag even more now (if that even was possible) just so that you get to see us play in the big dance. I hate to even put it out there but god forbid, imagine its randomly *in' Port vs Richmond or something like that lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back