Universal Love The “I told you so” thread

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah wow fans saying their own players are good or will be good. pat on the back you guys you really showed everybody.

Yeah Schache sucks, just a bizarre pick. Don't know why forwards like that were so vogue (McCartin as well) for a few years there.

But maybe I should wait a few years before passing judgment.
Thin drafts coupled with a need to hype KPFs.

KPFs are the AFL equivalent of quarterbacks - if there isn’t an obvious one in a draft then the media hype the hell out of whatever is there.

He's also only ever going to be as good as his teammates. As much as I love him he's nothing like that Fyfe/Dangerfield type that isn't a great kick but is so explosive or such a good mark that they win games off their own boot. Oliver is better when his teammates are holding their width so he can use his hands after his brilliance with the ground balls, but it's simultaenously true that a) Harmes, Petracca and Viney are more damaging mids and b) Oliver makes them look a lot better by doing the dirty work, but that dirty work isn't going to win games without a well coached midfield.
Are you making the case that a 23 year old 2 time b&f winner and AA is only good because of his teammates and is in fact not as good as Harmes.

Problems and injury aside, i said in 2015 when bennell left the suns that he had off field issues that the club wouldn't tolerate and shouldn't pick him up. While i was more opptomistic after he had left fremantle he could give it a good crack with us, it still couldn't be made right.

******* hate me if you want but i said it'd be a waste in 2015 and i was right in the end. I hope he gets whatever help he needs though, because he is in trouble

Problems and injury aside, i said in 2015 when bennell left the suns that he had off field issues that the club wouldn't tolerate and shouldn't pick him up. While i was more opptomistic after he had left fremantle he could give it a good crack with us, it still couldn't be made right.

******* hate me if you want but i said it'd be a waste in 2015 and i was right in the end. I hope he gets whatever help he needs though, because he is in trouble

The most cold blooded "I told you so'" in history.

Didn't think you had it in you PF, welcome to the dark side, let me show you around. :)

*in' ripper, every single post on the first page of the "told you so!" thread include absolutely shocking calls stated as fact.

Except for one poster I've never heard of listing Gawn and then saying they never posted about Gawn on bigfooty. Wrong thread sorry mate.

The most cold blooded "I told you so'" in history.

Didn't think you had it in you PF, welcome to the dark side, let me show you around. :)
I am beyond giving a * anymore these days mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back