List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not that he doesn't have the ability to play in our side, he's a victim of forward line balance.

If he was a little bigger he'd be playing more I think. Typically clubs go for a guy that can ruck as their "3rd key" (What Wood is), rather than a shorter, more mobile guy

If he was a little bigger he'd be playing more I think. Typically clubs go for a guy that can ruck as their "3rd key" (What Wood is), rather than a shorter, more mobile guy

He's behind Brown, Larkey & Zurhaar/Ziebell for us, so we have to look at ground level players then, and Mason is a running/marking type.

I could see him being a useful pickup for the Dees though.

Jenkins yuck

Big yes on the other two

If Weideman got going I can see Jenkins playing the seagull role he played when Adelaide made a GF (sitting in the goal square and bullying the oppositions 3rd best defender). He has been s**t now that Walker isn't dominating and Lynch has had injury issues. Would spew if we gave a 2nd rounder for him.

If Mason Wood wants to get the most out of his potential he should definitely not come to us...

We have a good community here on the Demons BF board. I'm not saying we all agree on everything but the debate is generally respectful and in good faith since we are all on the same side.

Every now and then a * wit like you breezes through and tries to rustle some feathers. They don't generally last here long. I'm hoping the same applies to you. Flog.

We have a good community here on the Demons BF board. I'm not saying we all agree on everything but the debate is generally respectful and in good faith since we are all on the same side.

Every now and then a fu** wit like you breezes through and tries to rustle some feathers. They don't generally last here long. I'm hoping the same applies to you. Flog.

I am just Trav20 's burner account...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every now and then a fu** wit like you breezes through and tries to rustle some feathers. They don't generally last here long. I'm hoping the same applies to you. Flog.

Strong melt is strong. 8.5/10.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sam Edmund update on SEN:
- We aren't interested in Z.Jones
-B.Hill doesnt want to play for us (lol)
- E.Langdon defintley leaving, we are in the box seat
- Tracs name keeps coming up as trade bait, he and Gaz both reckon its bullshizen

Sam Edmund update on SEN:
- We aren't interested in Z.Jones
-B.Hill doesnt want to play for us (lol)
- E.Langdon defintley leaving, we are in the box seat
- Tracs name keeps coming up as trade bait, he and Gaz both reckon its bullshizen

I will be pissed if we trade Trac before brayshaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back