List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll keep working on info and let you all know if it looks correct. All I have right now is a chance meeting with a guy who has a loose but confirmed link with a player. The environment at the time may have given way to some form embellishing/bullshitting on a smaller truth.

So it sounds like not being a big player but someone that is a contributer? I'm taking a stab at it being ANB or Hunt.

Would hate to see hunt go. ANBs value is dropping every week. Probably worth a 2nd rounder at the end of 2018. Now more like a 5th!

ANB is an Adelaide boy (no ties to Melbourne) so could be him.

So do I tbh (Although Freo don't need more KPFs)

I'd have no issues with ANB going at this stage.
I'm not sure we need to be losing more handy depth players tbh. ANB for his faults is our best long distance runner and when playing well is comfortably best 22. He had a good season last season and found some form last game against Hawthorn. Hopefully that continues. Pretty sure he's a SA boy too, so if he wasn't happy about something, you'd think he'd want to head back to Adelaide.

ANB rates as elite on tackles, tackles inside 50 and pressure acts. The effort is there, he just isn't finding the pill and the goals as much as he had previously - which isn't unique to him, it's affecting everyone who plays in our forward 50.

Sounds like a fringe player and someone not getting games, so thinking of Stretch, Maynard, Wagners etc

Hunt or ANB would be a loss if true though.

Soon every player will be named. No1s mentioned Garlett whos from WA in fact grew up same suburb as Nicnat and sonson played for midvale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway even an expired Hungry Jacks voucher is worth more than JKH, if we get anything back in a trade I'll forgive our recruiting team for swapping pick 6 for that fat boozehound who hasn't played a game yet.
I wish he hadn’t played a game but unfortunately he stunk it up against Geelong

They've narrowed the list of possible midseason draftees down to 22 or so now I believe. Time for us to start looking at who's the most relevant to what we're lacking. Key forward/defender or some outside run.

Ajang Ajang (East Perth)
Frank Anderson (Northern Blues)
Daly Andrews (Western Jets)
Ray Connellan (Essendon VFL)
Josh Deluca (Subiaco)
Lochlan Dickson (Coburg)
Kyle Dunkley (Gippsland)
Oliver Eastland (Claremont)
Cory Gregson (Glenelg)
Brady Grey (West Coast WAFL)
Mitch Hibberd (Williamstown)
Cody Hirst (Eastern Ranges)
Lachlan Hosie (Glenelg)
Sam Lowson (Coburg)
Jack Mayo (Subiaco)
Declan Mountford (Claremont)
John Noble (West Adelaide)
Matt Nunn (Norwood)
Marlion Pickett (South Fremantle)
Jarvis Pina (Peel Thunder)
Mitch Riordan (Dandenong)
Adam Tipungwuti (NT Thunder)

If Weideman was leaving, he'd hardly request a trade to ******* Fremantle would he?

Wonder whether it could be Petracca? Although he does seem like a homebody.

ANB would be the safe money. Previous best 22 player who is in and out the team and only gets picked in an outside role when he's probably more of an inside mid. Or Smith and that injury.

Oh boo hoo.

Pretty much the same as how Sheffield United feel when Liverpool or Arsenal poach on of their players in January transfer? It's a big wide world out there, the vfl/sanfl clubs would still have the occasional scout out looking around too. Plenty of talent playing out Dandenong or similar if Casey lose a player...

The biggest bonus is some other 18-25 year old kid gets to live their dream on an afl list.

Christ the amount of whinging on here is bad lately.

When Liverpool or Arsenal "poach" a player, they'll be paying millions of pounds for them. What compensation do the VFL/SANFL/WAFL clubs get?

Seriously what's wrong with naming the player? You're not gonna get done for slander nor will anyone hold it against you if the player ends up staying...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back