List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Freo are talking to everyone in the top 10 asking to think about what it would take to get their pick.

They want Kelly bad!
I can't wait to give a little of their treatment back to them.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
We need another Lewis or Vince (when they were both still good).

Honestly I have no idea who could possibly be available but we lack quality senior players to keep us steady on and off field.

We need another Lewis or Vince (when they were both still good).

Honestly I have no idea who could possibly be available but we lack quality senior players to keep us steady on and off field.
Yeah would love to see us trade our second rounder for another Vince type.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Bryce Gibbs might be worth a look, reckon you could get him as a salary dump and a late pick. Could play purely as a kicker for us

Bryce Gibbs might be worth a look, reckon you could get him as a salary dump and a late pick. Could play purely as a kicker for us

He’s potentially toxic. Him, Beams and Bennell are no go zones for different reasons. Can’t risk the younger guys falling in with them.

That would be the rumoured gambling debt? I'm just talking purely as a footballer

Yup, but gambling is about to be public enemy number 1. We’ve had experiences with players getting younger players hooked on gear. The club won’t be risking it.

Yup, but gambling is about to be public enemy number 1. We’ve had experiences with players getting younger players hooked on gear. The club won’t be risking it.
????

gear as in drugs? or gambling?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Possibly not the right thread, but does involve off-season targets..

Why the f*** are we chasing Brendan Bolton for an assistants role? His coaching record is neeldesque, plus he has weird vibes about him.. smiles at everything awkwardly...

Deelighted

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Tom Cutler anyone? Seems out of favour at Brisbane.

Good ball user from what I've seen and has a bit of pace.

Could be a decent fit to play the outside runner role we desperately need and probably wouldn't cost too much.

Back