List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So whats the deal with using a first in a 4 year period? Can we or cant we trade ours? Is it 2 1sts in a 4 year window? Cause we havent used any in 3 years and this 1 will make it 4. Or did that rule start a year or 2 after? Dont want to get to where we need to use 2 next year and fall behind 8ball by trading future 1st just to use 2 next year in what i read was a pretty weak draft

So whats the deal with using a first in a 4 year period? Can we or cant we trade ours? Is it 2 1sts in a 4 year window? Cause we havent used any in 3 years and this 1 will make it 4. Or did that rule start a year or 2 after? Dont want to get to where we need to use 2 next year and fall behind 8ball by trading future 1st just to use 2 next year in what i read was a pretty weak draft
We can trade this years but then would have to use one next year, unless we applied to the afl for permission to trade it

We can trade this years but have to use next years.

28e6282c16e40e5ead4191d9f4fa57a1.jpg

Please take Lynch and Jenkins from us for your second, thanks.

Maybe you have some Gore-like spud as steak knives. Whatever.

Excellent thread title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So whats the 4 year requirement? 1 or 2 first rounders? We havent used 1 in 3 years(16,17,18)so if its a rolling 4 year thing then not using 1 this year is 4 years so how does that work? If ya missing 4 complete years then have to use it on the 5th isnt that a 5 year rule?? Got me ****ed

Think thats from last year hey?
Ah yeah, you're right … I thought that originally, then something made me think it was recent.

So whats the 4 year requirement? 1 or 2 first rounders? We havent used 1 in 3 years(16,17,18)so if its a rolling 4 year thing then not using 1 this year is 4 years so how does that work? If ya missing 4 complete years then have to use it on the 5th isnt that a 5 year rule?? Got me f’ed
Yeah it doesn't make sense. It's supposed to be 2 picks over a 4 year period I thought, by that, even using our 1st this year we're 1 short aren't we?

Ah yeah, you're right … I thought that originally, then something made me think it was recent.
Surely it's not that hard for you to do some research and see that unlike the discussion points from this thread, it's from last year?

;)

Yeah it doesn't make sense. It's supposed to be 2 picks over a 4 year period I thought, by that, even using our 1st this year we're 1 short aren't we?
Yeah i cant get my head around it

Surely it's not that hard for you to do some research and see that unlike the discussion points from this thread, it's from last year?

;)
Well said, it's a shame I now have to ban you for a week, your contribution will be missed.

We need to use 2 in two years. Either 2 this year, 2 next, or 1 in each.

Yes but how is that a rolling 4 year rule? Its not if its going into the 5th. The rule makes no sense to me

Tbh I don’t know the ins and outs. I know they changed the rule and the result was that this year was less relevant.

The AFLPA hopes to have all trade restrictions removed within 2 seasons.

I thought that we had to use a first round pick this year but now I’m confused.

If GC don’t get that priority pick, I wonder if they’d trade our pick 2 for their first next year and steak knives?

That way they’d get access to the ‘best mates’ and we get a high pick (plus our own first round pick) in a better draft.. plus a shiny new set of steak knives!

I dunno maybe the immediate mention of how I felt sorry for 3 sentences down but obviously that doesnt fit your narrative

I'm more disappointed by the fact that you enjoyed watching us win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back