List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How likely is Dunkley to get another shot next year?
I don't know. Be very harsh to dump a bloke so young but considering he was taken effectively as a bloke after the rookie draft I don't think he's done anything that shows he can play at the level.

Tom Browne reporting on triple M Melbourne sat down with the management of a star player over concerns yesterday. Didn’t find out who it was or what it was even about as they went to an Ad break, if anyone was listening after who and what were they talking about?

Tom Browne reporting on triple M Melbourne sat down with the management of a star player over concerns yesterday. Didn’t find out who it was or what it was even about as they went to an Ad break, if anyone was listening after who and what were they talking about?
Petracca. Apparently there was talk around we might trade him. His management sought assurances. Apparently we told him he’s not been traded. That makes me happy.

Petracca. Apparently there was talk around we might trade him. His management sought assurances. Apparently we told him he’s not been traded. That makes me happy.
Hopefully Trac was happy too. Or was he concerned that he won't be traded?
Tom Browne must've been reading Bigfooty from April to May this year. Keep up Tom!

I'm beginning to come around to the opinion we should trade Brayshaw, given trading Viney is probably out of the question

Keep them both, but take the captaincy off Viney and put them both in a position where they should be prepared to play VFL if they aren't performing.
The point is our inside/outside mid balance is way off, and playing one of Harmes/Brayshaw on the wing just doesn't work.

Hopefully Trac was happy too. Or was he concerned that he won't be traded?
Tom Browne must've been reading Bigfooty from April to May this year. Keep up Tom!
Petracca unhappy with his lack of time in the midfield too was the other part of this story

I don’t hate the notion of trading Petracca. I appreciate he’s worked his way into decent form and that there’s still a chance he could become an A grader. Nonetheless, I have my doubts and would hate if becomes one of those players who is 29 and people still talk about his potential. That said, his value to us is far greater than what we would get at the trade table so I understand why trading him now is dumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His management sought assurances we would or wouldn't trade him?

Can we trade Goodwin out , would accept 3rd rounder . Wouldn't mind Mark Williams as an assistant coach . The thought of him and that neck tie thing he did
in front of the members and our players somehow tickles my fancy .

Can we trade Goodwin out , would accept 3rd rounder . Wouldn't mind Mark Williams as an assistant coach . The thought of him and that neck tie thing he did
in front of the members and our players somehow tickles my fancy .
Sounds like we are in the final stages of signing Richardson to work alongside Goodwin a story in the HS.

Richardson! FMD this club sets the bar low, the bloke has a 37% winning record as a coach. Goody obviously likes to employ people even dumber than he is to make himself feel smart.

Richardson! FMD this club sets the bar low, the bloke has a 37% winning record as a coach. Goody obviously likes to employ people even dumber than he is to make himself feel smart.
just because he was a s**t head coach doesn't mean he isn't a good assistant coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back