Analysis The “who’s kicked our goals this year” thread

Remove this Banner Ad

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes. Pretty happy with this especially when you add a projected 80 tackles to go with it.
25 goals & 25 goal assists would be an excellent return for a guy who’s probably our F5/6. (He’s on track to do that if you add a final in there)

Add the tackles as you note as well, he’s a pretty good all rounder. He’d be talked about much more if he’d had a bit of luck in the GWS game, 5.1 instead of 1.5 and all of a sudden he would be averaging 1.5 goals a game & a goal assist a game.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Reaslitically club would want him scoring more goals that Rioli and Waterman.

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast
Reaslitically club would want him scoring more goals that Rioli and Waterman.
I’m not so sure about that. Rioli, perhaps, (which he is ever so slightly), but not Waterman I don’t think.

They all play different roles in the forward line. All do a mountain of work up the field, but Cripps’ pressure off the ball is exactly what we want him doing. We want Rioli to be at the feet of the contest & Waterman to be working to draw a defender away and put himself in dangerous spots.

Goldfish

Premiership Player
Feb 25, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
West Coast
25 goals & 25 goal assists would be an excellent return for a guy who’s probably our F5/6. (He’s on track to do that if you add a final in there)

Add the tackles as you note as well, he’s a pretty good all rounder. He’d be talked about much more if he’d had a bit of luck in the GWS game, 5.1 instead of 1.5 and all of a sudden he would be averaging 1.5 goals a game & a goal assist a game.
I love when numbers work out like that :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back