Society/Culture The 12 Steps... To spotting conspiracy theories.

Remove this Banner Ad

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham
Oh FFS.

I'm pointing out that THAT IS ONE OF THE HALLMARKS OF UNHINGED CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

I give up. You don't want to engage in good faith.
I am arguing in good faith. But this is not the first time you have made your argument by snipping my posts - which makes it appear that you are not engaging in good faith.

I'm saying there could be separate conspiracies by people in positions of power and wealth to further their agendas. Such as facilitating child sexual abuse, manipulating international money markets, influencing global health policies, exaggerating the threat from foreign regimes, promoting climate change ideology.

You are the one conflating these unrelated things. Making a straw man argument - that because there are no proven links between the conspiracies, and there is no master plan there are no conspiracies at all.

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
You are the one conflating these unrelated things.

I.
Am.
Saying.
That.
The.
Hallmark.
Of.
A.
Conspiracy theory.
Is.
The.
Story.
That.
Individual.
Unrelated.
Crimes.
Are.
All.
The.
Work.
Of.
A.
Central.
Group.
Of.
Powerful.
People.

Often Jews.

I LITERALLY cannot say it any clearer than that.

If you don't get it yet, I cannot help you any further. Our journey ends here. Sink into the mud, Artax. You will be missed.

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham

I.
Am.
Saying.
That.
The.
Hallmark.
Of.
A.
Conspiracy theory.
Is.
The.
Story.
That.
Individual.
Unrelated.
Crimes.
Are.
All.
The.
Work.
Of.
A.
Central.
Group.
Of.
Powerful.
People.

Often Jews.

I LITERALLY cannot say it any clearer than that.

If you don't get it yet, I cannot help you any further. Our journey ends here. Sink into the mud, Artax. You will be missed.

You are the epitome of disingenuous. You are fraud.

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm saying there could be separate conspiracies by people in positions of power and wealth to further their agendas. Such as facilitating child sexual abuse, manipulating international money markets, influencing global health policies, exaggerating the threat from foreign regimes,
This is not even in dispute. I did not dispute that crime exists. If you can find a post where I said that, I will correct myself.

promoting climate change ideology.
LOL!

Kosch

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yes but that’s just crime.

It’s not a powerful group controlling human trafficking AND global interest rates AND vaccine supply AND free energy all to further their desire for human flesh.
If you replace 'desire for human flesh' (an idea it seems you've just come up with by yourself) for 'desire to maintain and consolidate power and control of the masses' then the concept of a small group working together to control all of these industries seems like a perfectly reasonable theory.

What do you think all of the banking, political, pharmaceutical, media and other corporate leaders discuss when they are together at exclusive, invite only events like the Davos forum?

Do you think they just get together for a bit of R&R and do workshops on how to mix cocktails?

The 'leaders' of all of these industries literally get together and discuss how they can implement ideas like 'The Great Reset' (which strips wealth/power from the everyday punter and delivers it directly to those in attendance)...

owen87

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
If you replace 'desire for human flesh' (an idea it seems you've just come up with by yourself) for 'desire to maintain and consolidate power and control of the masses' then the concept of a small group working together to control all of these industries seems like a perfectly reasonable theory.

What do you think all of the banking, political, pharmaceutical, media and other corporate leaders discuss when they are together at exclusive, invite only events like the Davos forum?

Do you think they just get together for a bit of R&R and do workshops on how to mix cocktails?

The 'leaders' of all of these industries literally get together and discuss how they can implement ideas like 'The Great Reset' (which strips wealth/power from the everyday punter and delivers it directly to those in attendance)...
Do I have the thread for you!

owen87

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Why is this thread on the mysteries/paranormal board when the WEF and 'leaders' from all different sectors across the world are openly discussing this as their primary agenda?
I don't know, you'd have to check in with Chief. I believe as owner and controller of BigFooty he has an honorary spot on the WEF and likely is using our data to assist with implementing the Davos Agenda.

Kosch

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't know, you'd have to check in with Chief. I believe as owner and controller of BigFooty he has an honorary spot on the WEF and likely is using our data to assist with implementing the Davos Agenda.
He should be....if not he's certainly spending a lot of time/effort trying to delegitimise valid concerns of corporate/political collusion for no real reward...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

medusala

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
"It is 20 years since Jon Ronson wrote Them, his eye-popping investigation into conspiracy theorists. Now, in a world awash with tales of paedophile elites and puppet masters, is he any closer to understanding it all?"
The leader of the opposition in the UK believed one of the most absurd conspiracy theories ever re paedos and the floggerati on figbooty lapped it up like a kitten who hadnt seen milk in years.

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
The leader of the opposition in the UK believed one of the most absurd conspiracy theories ever re paedos and the floggerati on figbooty lapped it up like a kitten who hadnt seen milk in years.

Cancel the internet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad