Toast The 150,000 likes club (formerly 140,000 likes club)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks 👍
Well that settles it
Time to shut this thread down
OP should change username to @Fake_Baker 😉

We also would have accepted Snake Faker or "Captain Bob Flimflam" which I believe has a nice ring to it.

Well, 140,000 seems like only yesterday, but here we are now perched atop the Everest of online popularity................150,000 likes.

I'd like to thank you, my fans, for making this possible, so giantroo and I have got together and decided to let you all share in the glory of the 150,000 likes club, by releasing a commemorative tawny port bottled exclusively for you at the famous Chateau Giantroo Vineyards.

1622756195944.jpeg

It's an absolute steal at only $99.99 a bottle (cases for $1,000) and only 150,000 bottles are available, so hurry while stocks last!

P.M. Snake_Baker Sales with your credit card details today to arrange speedy delivery to your door!

Last edited:

Well, 140,000 seems like only yesterday, but here we are now perched atop the Everest of online popularity................150,000 likes.

I'd like to thank you, my fans, for making this possible, so giantroo and I have got together and decided to let you all share in the glory of the 150.000 likes club, by releasing a commemorative tawny port bottled exclusively released to you from the Chateau Giantroo Vineyards.

View attachment 1145745

It's an absolute steal at only $99.99 a bottle (cases for $1,000) and only 150,000 bottles are available, so hurry while stocks last!

P.M. Snake_Baker Sales with your credit card details today to arrange speedy delivery to your door!
How's about a thread celebrating your 150,000 alt accounts Mr Video Ezy?

Our sales team have got together and decided that my child supporters should not be excluded from this once in a lifetime celebration...............so we would like to present to you...............the Snake_Baker 150,000 celebration report button!

1622756558461.jpeg

The kids can spend countless hours every day smashing the thing to their hearts content, and the button simply tells the darling little snowflakes to "HARDEN THE * UP"!

Only $49.95 from Snake_Baker Sales while stocks last.

Our sales team have got together and decided that my child supporters should not be excluded from this once in a lifetime celebration...............so we would like to present to you...............the Snake_Baker 150,000 celebration report button!

View attachment 1145748

The kids can spend countless hours every day smashing the thing to their hearts content, and the button simply tells the darling little snowflakes to "HARDEN THE fu** UP"!

Only $49.95 from Snake_Baker Sales while stocks last.
Is that the one you were using in 2010 or a new model?

I'd like to thank you, my fans, for making this possible, so giantroo and I have got together and decided to let you all share in the glory of the 150,000 likes club, by releasing a commemorative tawny port bottled exclusively for you at the famous Chateau Giantroo Vineyards.

View attachment 1145745

You must have had a couple of ribs removed with all the self-fellating that you do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably at least another 150k posts in this lot, no bullshitting.

Would easily have the most posts on this website between all incarnations.

That Video Ezy must have copped an absolute hammering.

FB: Teffy, Hard to Beat, Gold_Cup_96
HB: Mario the Lothario, The Teflon Dean, Old Skool
C: The OBSTacle, Krakouer Magic, Wally Carter
HF: Brad Roo, The Other Other Dean, Tipper75
F: Flag Man, Sput1956,

FB: Teffy, Hard to Beat, Gold_Cup_96
HB: Mario the Lothario, The Teflon Dean, Old Skool
C: The OBSTacle, Krakouer Magic, Wally Carter
HF: Brad Roo, The Other Other Dean, Tipper75
F: Flag Man, Sput1956, Carlos
Foll: Billy Bones, SweetLesFoote, Darky
I/C: hlmencken, McManus2Waterhouse, Shinboners, Dean's Filthy Toes
FTFY

And I'm sure there are more.

Edit

Out: _aria_
In: Carlos, Shinboners, Dean's Filthy Toes

Last edited:
Not a bad effort considering I couldn't get post numbers on a few, Hard to Beat was quite prolific if I recall.

1622779428408.png

Would easily top this list based on that:

1622779784621.png

Last edited:
Not a bad effort considering I couldn't get post numbers on a few, Hard to Beat was quite prolific if I recall.

View attachment 1145988

Would easily top this list based on that:

View attachment 1145996
Now this is the sort of quality analysis I come to BigFooty for.

You should also add the ~80k posts of the current incarnation of the Tef franchise. Puts the great man comfortably into first place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back