Mega Thread The 2012 .106 Charlotte Bobcats thread (wasteland)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where this actually fits on this board but I'm going to dump it here.

Dat baller lifestyle.

5a371e38e53011e29d6522000a9f134c_7.jpg

peternorth

golfy in the wind and rain yesterday. hit a big slice off the 3rd tee into the bush. proceed to find ball underneath a big tree limb. summon all my biggymy expertise to try and move it, pecs flared, glutes firm.........the wood was dead, snapped like a twig and i fell arse over tit into the dirt.

sums up the day.

peternorth

golfy in the wind and rain yesterday. hit a big slice off the 3rd tee into the bush. proceed to find ball underneath a big tree limb. summon all my biggymy expertise to try and move it, pecs flared, glutes firm.........the wood was dead, snapped like a twig and i fell arse over tit into the dirt.

sums up the day.

Nice story. I hope you're ok honey :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to post this.

I don't know why we never mention Scottie when we talk about great dunkers? Some of these are huge! In this package he dunks on Barkley, Mourning, Bol and Ewing twice!

Not sure where to post this.

I don't know why we never mention Scottie when we talk about great dunkers? Some of these are huge! In this package he dunks on Barkley, Mourning, Bol and Ewing twice!

His dunks are so effortless... Underrated dunker indeed!

Also did lol at the commentator when Pippen dunked on Mourning, "Scotty says in your puss!" :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back