Mega Thread The 2012 .106 Charlotte Bobcats thread (wasteland)

Remove this Banner Ad

In all honesty I think they'll go close.
With Jefferson and Zeller theyve finally at least partly solved the front court issue.

A starting 5 of Kemba, Henderson, MKG, Zeller, Al Jefferson is not bad (theres plenty worse out there)

The team looks better on paper, but to me it kinda just looks like a collection of players rather than a "team". I guess we'll see pretty soon whether Steve Clifford and Ewing can get them playing to a system or not.

The team looks better on paper, but to me it kinda just looks like a collection of players rather than a "team". I guess we'll see pretty soon whether Steve Clifford and Ewing can get them playing to a system or not.

I think any team looks like that after the changes in the offseason.
I mean from a year ago there are 4 different starters (if you count Henderson who was injured).

Dear Brethren,

All old popcorn gifs are now redundant.

We have a champion.

POPCORN-2.gif

Vincent Chase I don't know the mean streets of Hip-hop like you do. Can you explain why I'm meant to hate Drizzy Drake as I don't know his music but I heard him on the Men in Blazers podcast and he sounded like a reasonable chap.
Don't know much about Hip hop either, but Drake cops hate because he's the 'good guy' of rap.

This sums it up.

a84.jpg

Don't know much about Hip hop either, but Drake cops hate because he's the 'good guy' of rap.

This sums it up.

a84.jpg

I see. No wonder he was the perfect candidate to be the "ambassador" for Toronto Raptors for the next few season then.

Vincent Chase I don't know the mean streets of Hip-hop like you do. Can you explain why I'm meant to hate Drizzy Drake as I don't know his music but I heard him on the Men in Blazers podcast and he sounded like a reasonable chap.
He's apart of Young Money, Cash Money Billionaires label.

Being apart of them automatically puts him in the hate list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back