Universal Love The 2013 Collingwood Board Awards Presentation Night

Remove this Banner Ad

yes, this is great fun Mighty T
You're doing an excellent job

THEN SO WE SHALL!!

And I'm so very glad that you're keen to continue with this award Magpie Girl because you're definitely in line for this next one.

Each season, we see a whole bunch of new posters come in and begin sharing their pearls of wisdom with the forum. Much like draftees to an AFL side, some of these particular members have a bigger impact than others.. come in and become instant best 22 players. This year the person who has had the most significant impact is..

Magpie Girl !!!

Hey folks,

Sorry, I have to leave this party early :(

Got a cracker of a cold that I really need to kick :(

Enjoy the party ...

Hey Obese Arachnid , I'll leave my credit card with you - make sure everybody has a good time?

Cheers folks,

Zzzzzzzzz

Damn interwebs dropped out.:mad:

You know it 76!
It's jello shots & limbo dancing all around.:D

Congrats to all the winners so far, spesh the sultry MG, who did so well on the Podcasts.

Could you do the next broadcast in french????:D
Or perhaps even Russian....

Ladies and gentleman, i feel that we have reached the right point for a brief 18 hour intermission. Nothing i like better than a two day party... no seriously, if you're ever short of guests and wa- a discussion for another time.

We will reconvene tomorrow evening at 6:00 pm

Well done MG.:thumbsu:

Excellent+gif+simply+wonderful+_5b19057fe9f79234f3d548e4a1317891.jpg

Ladies and gentleman, i feel that we have reached the right point for a brief 18 hour intermission. Nothing i like better than a two day party... no seriously, if you're ever short of guests and wa- a discussion for another time.

We will reconvene tomorrow evening at 6:00 pm

Thanks MT
Looking forward to it

And thanks for your kind words :hearts:

I've really enjoyed getting involved with the board, and 'meeting' lots of wonderful members.:rainbow:
I've also enjoyed the football more this year than I have for ages :D

Thanks everyone for your votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

congratulations THATSGOLD:rainbow:

You get a lot of flak at times, but you add a lot to a discussion with your 'Devil's Advocate' approach

Someone has to do it, and you do it well :p
Cool, I'll pick up my medal next year. I'm sitting at home with Shaw and Daisy, told not to attend this year.

Thanks MT
Looking forward to it

And thanks for your kind words :hearts:

I've really enjoyed getting involved with the board, and 'meeting' lots of wonderful members.:rainbow:
I've also enjoyed the football more this year than I have for ages :D

Thanks everyone for your votes.

Congrats MG, keep up the great work. Always enjoy your posts and podcast work.

Well done MightyT and all the deserving winners.

Great win by our incomparable Knightmare for his work around the other boards flying the flag with his reasoned and implacable insights, in a manful fight against the brainless, feral tag we all enjoy.

THATSGOLD is going to have to lift his game if he's hoping to go back to back though, there's been some worryingly good posts lately :)

Thanks PerthBoy87 for your insights re cuz Andy K and Magpie Girl for your refreshing makeover and insights to the board as a whole.

Awaiting for TradeDraft to make his acceptance speech too - another worthy winner.

Award ceremony resumes at 6pm tonight, very busy with work at the moment but I am hoping to grab some time to get the nails done.

Gee this is great, sorry I missed it. I'll have to remember to tune in at 6/ Well done to all the winners and the people organising it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back