Universal Love The 2014/15 Pre-season Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 28, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, West Adelaide
Well my fellow anonymous bloggers, it’s that time of year again. November will dawn soon, and with it, the 2014/15 pre-season at Crowland.

The 1-4 year players will begin, what Walshy promises to be a difficult pre-season, on Wednesday the 5th of November, with the rest of the list joining the fun on Monday the 17th.

As always, this is the thread for everything pre-season. Youtube videos, Pictures of Talia, updates, totally awesome reports, you name it, chuck it in here.

Your one stop shop for training times is here http://www.afc.com.au/season/training-times Any changes to the schedule are usually posted on twitter, so us twitter savvy people will post in here for those who want to head down.

Yours truly must first suffer through the arduous task of Uni exams ( :cry: ), but I’ll be there with bells on when the senior players return on the 17th.

This thread has no limits. If you head down to training, post whatever the * you want. Player thoughts, drill run downs, which player looks the most buff without a shirt, we don’t discriminate.

The club has gone through some big changes in the last few months, so let’s see how this changes anything, if it does, on the training track.

The countdown to Round 1 is on.

Happy pre-season everybody.:D

Last edited:

I'm keen as beans to head down to a few sessions whenever I can. Really interested to see how Walsh talks to the group and the drills he gets them doing.

Yep, they are going to be exhilarating.

Can not beleive those witches hats we have, have not been drafted yet. All Australian standard.

Ha ha. I remember from the mid 90's there would always be a picture of shirtless Crows players showing their rigs on the front page of the 'Tiser and news footage of them training during preseason. The buzz around the office was always "Gee, they look good", year in year out. It's the most optimistic time of year.

If those witches hats start outscoring the players tho then we could be in for a really rough year.

Already started mine...beer and kransky at the German Club.

Hope we actually have a focus on skills and decision making this pre-season. The scars are only just starting to fade on my hand from punching solid wooden furniture during the Richmond game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it begins.

Looking forward to the annual:

'player x looked good, is a lock for round one'

'player x has slimmed down/beefed up'

'player x was playing x position in a drill, expect to see them there next year'

Lets hope its a hot summer and the squad is ready for a big year

And it begins.

'player x was playing x position in a drill, expect to see them there next year'

I'm sure Pods will return from the break in tip top condition and will be ready to burn up the track and seize a spot in the round 1 line up:thumbsu:

And it begins.

https://www.facebook.com/justjpodthings

just gotta love J-Pod!!!!! <3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back