Mega Thread The 2016 Buckley Coaching Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New year, new megathread:)

Please use this thread for all Buckley related discussion.
Hopefully there'll be more smiley faces than growly ones in here this year

The current discussion is between Scodog10 and Apex36 about whether Buckley will experiment with 2 ruckman this year.
Apparently Buckley has appeared online in 'ask the coach' this morning

Buckley sucks
Sack Buckley
What's the gameplan
Drop everyone, keep everyone, trade everyone, they're all untouchable
Re-sign Buckley
Trade in Nat Fyfe and offer them pick 67, should get it done
We're only 1 good player away from a premiership
We're MILES off even making Top 8

There you go, I've covered everything.

Someone asked what players have to do before the club would consider sacking them. It was obviously removed. Not a great question, but not sure I like the censorship. Bucks could simply have ignored it. Fairly dull and predictable answers so far. The session is hardly going to liven up a dull, misty and slightly cool morning in the hills.

Someone asked what players have to do before the club would consider sacking them. It was obviously removed. Not a great question, but not sure I like the censorship. Bucks could simply have ignored it. Fairly dull and predictable answers so far. The session is hardly going to liven up a dull, misty and slightly cool morning in the hills.

Yeah the questions that actually got addressed were tame as hell and stuff we expected. Seemed like a waste of time.

As much as I love hearing Bucks talk football, his responses to questions have become so predictable that I could give a press conference in a Buckley mask and you wouldn't know the difference.

Yeah the questions that actually got addressed were tame as hell and stuff we expected. Seemed like a waste of time.

As much as I love hearing Bucks talk football, his responses to questions have become so predictable that I could give a press conference in a Buckley mask and you wouldn't know the difference.
The Greek accent might give you away.

What did you guys expect from a publicity stunt for the AFL? he is not going to give aways details to the game plan at the start of the year....hopefully he is not that stupid....he is only going to answer the simple easy questions.

Asked the 2 ruck question too, when I saw NT's tweet .
Somehow I get the feeling my Trolloar twitter is not taken serious by the establishment.
Bucks sounded bullish on Steele and Reid.
In regards to 2016, hope we can put MM finally behind us and for a change focus on those who joined the club rather those that have left!!!

Somehow I get the feeling my Trolloar twitter is not taken serious by the establishment.
In regards to 2016, hope we can put MM finally behind us and for a change focus on those who joined the club rather those that have left!!!

I second that. Please no more MM discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if Bucks will be back as a Monday night regular on AFL 360? His death stares at Robbo were one of the highlights of 2015, along with some insights into our team.

This nice shiny new thread might be just the place to post comments, critiques, vids of his weekly interviews.

Depends if you are naturally articulate :confused:

what do you mean "my" Trolloar Twitter? :eek:
It belongs to Adam. now don't you be making claims on it just because you forward it to us!

As we all tend to do
Only when we are past the use by date. And MM is definitely past his.
But seriously. It is 2016.
Enough of the succession plan , rat pack and whomever from yesteryear. If they are not gone, they have slipped away in the dark corner of irrelevance and not coming back.
More than enough to discuss on how Bucks will utilize the current player group and how they will evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back