Mega Thread The 2016 Buckley Coaching Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Bucks coached really well tonight. We got back to 3 goals behind in the last qtr and that was all down to Bucks pulling the levers from the coaches box. Players let him down again but injuries were a factor as well.. put Elliot and Swan in tonight and we win. Good effort from such a young inexperienced injury ravaged team really.

I see what you did there ;)

If anyone's interested, Malthouse is about to talk on SEN about his end at Collingwood.
Right now, in fact

For about the 40th time.

Dead set I'm over Malthouse. He's become dial a quote which is what happens when egotistical people join irrelevancy.

Considering he treated the media and journalists like second class citizens his entire coaching life, he sure is quick to get his face and voice on as much media as possible to try and stay in the spotlight.

Yep, given a half decent run with injuries

OK, to what standard do you think he can coach?

a: average (missing finals)
b: quite good (competing for a finals spot)
c: good (making finals)
d: excellent (top 4)
e: elite (premiership)

Don't need to answer that!!

Lol why? Its not like your a politician that's going to be held to your answer. Anyone with half a brain knows he's going to be there next year whether we like it or otherwise. Back yourself in if you want to defend him I'm sure after 5 years you'll have ample evidence to support your view!

Lol why? Its not like your a politician that's going to be held to your answer. Anyone with half a brain knows he's going to be there next year whether we like it or otherwise. Back yourself in if you want to defend him I'm sure after 5 years you'll have ample evidence to support your view!
It's just the same old bullshit from the haters after every loss. I won't be asked to answer a question in multiple choice options, it's pathtic.

It's just the same old bullshit from the haters after every loss. I won't be asked to answer a question in multiple choice options, it's pathtic.
Yes, it's the haters.

Sorry that some of us aren't over the moon with the way our club has imploded over the past 5 years, with a gameplan/structures that would be inept at local level - with no sign of improving on field any time soon.

Our season is really in no man's land so it makes it hard to make a decision on Bucks.

Should be be there next season? I don't think so.
Will he be? Probably will.

If Bomber has an itch I think we need to at least try to scratch it. It's negligent if we don't.

So you're involved in the discussion, but above it at the same time? Interesting.

Anyway I'm out this thread won't get interesting again until the stings gone out of the result when Markfs and BJ slither out. Then the snide remarks about Bucks the great and powerful get thrown around. Fun times!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't like multiple choice I will settle for a short answer. No more than 25 words though, I get bored easily...

OK, to what standard do you think he can coach?

a: average (missing finals)
b: quite good (competing for a finals spot)
c: good (making finals)
d: excellent (top 4)
e: elite (premiership)
Maybe if the options weren't loaded you may get a reasonable response.
Or alternatively use the same rating against the players on tonight's game.

I support him more than the effort of some of the players. Unless Bucks was on the field tonight and I missed it.

Maybe if the options weren't loaded you may get a reasonable response.
Or alternatively use the same rating against the players on tonight's game.

How are they loaded?

Do you disagree with the descriptions? If so, what would you change?
Yes I disagree because I think he can coach and has shown that he can coach.
More interested in grading players than coach but this is not the thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back