Universal Love The 2016 Carlton on TV thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing missing from the exchange between Robbo and Bomber in that first video, was a whole bunch of 'mate, I ****** love you'.
Regardless of what people think of him as a journalist, Robinson is just not made for TV. Excruciating to watch while he stumbles and fumbles over his words trying to get his point across. By the time he gets to his point, he's normally lost track of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was a bit surprised at the docherty interview. He seemed a bit more serious than i expected. Maybe. He was told that he was in Lloyds rolling all australain team and was under instructions to keep it low key/humble and he just came across that way. Anyway well done to sam .

Docherty describing himself as a 'footyhead'
Calling it now - he'll be an assistant coach after he retires (in 20 years)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If coaching isn't his desire, he could definitely work in footy media. The guy speaks brilliantly.
I was introduced to him not long ago. Before the meet and greet I had like 100 questions to ask. He came up to me and shook my hand and said "Hi, I'm Sam." I was left speechless and curled up into a ball and did not talk throughout the entire conversation.

My mate thought I was an idiot.

Go figure.

True leader this bloke is.

I was introduced to him not long ago. Before the meet and greet I had like 100 questions to ask. He came up to me and shook my hand and said "Hi, I'm Sam." I was left speechless and curled up into a ball and did not talk throughout the entire conversation.

My mate thought I was an idiot.

Go figure.

True leader this bloke is.
I don't judge you. I would simply stroke his facial hair lovingly with the tips of my fingers. He is a beautiful, amazing man.

Aaron Hamill can GAGF. Really? left because Jack hurt his feelings by saying "If you're keen to leave and ......got to a club that's 16th...." cry me river please.

I thought blokes in the 80/90s slept on concrete floors?

Not Carlton related, but interesting viewing tonight all the same on Open Mike.(Fox Footy Channel 504, 8.30pm) .Rodney Grinter, the thug/sniper from Melbourne I think in the 70's or 80's, notorious for his rough play during his football career, just ask Terry Wallace
Think he got 6 weeks for one of the worst broken jaws you're ever likely to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back