2nds The 2016 Casey thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If we win 7/7 of our remaining games we'll mKe finals. If we win 6/7 we probably will. If we win 5/7 it's a long shot.

Given we haven't won 3 games in a row since 2010 and haven't won 2 in a row more than once since 2011...

If we win 7/7 of our remaining games we'll mKe finals. If we win 6/7 we probably will. If we win 5/7 it's a long shot.

Given we haven't won 3 games in a row since 2010 and haven't won 2 in a row more than once since 2011...
Pffffffft. Details...

So I said this earlier in the thread, but Casey are playing Footscary at Whitten Oval at 11.40am on Sunday. If you haven't got plans for Sunday, it actually works pretty well leading into the seniors at Corporate Stadium. Easy to get in between the two on the train and they'll be serving $5 cans of retro VB. Plus, you get to see Big Will play.

How much is it to get in?

Terrible ground. Worse than Williamstown for wind impacting a game

Half time we trail the Dogs 8.3.51 to 5.4.34.

Disposals - Neal-Bullen 21, Scott 17, Bugg 15, Trengove 15, Newton 14, Garland 14.
Goals - Newton 2, Smith, Spencer, Terlich

I'm not seeing the game, so don't know how things are looking, but there's ANB with plenty of it again. Also Bugg, Trenners and Newton appear to be amongst it.

EDIT: Dogs had the wind in second.

Half time we trail the Dogs 8.3.51 to 5.4.34.

Disposals - Neal-Bullen 21, Scott 17, Bugg 15, Trengove 15, Newton 14, Garland 14.
Goals - Newton 2, Smith, Spencer, Terlich

I'm not seeing the game, so don't know how things are looking, but there's ANB with plenty of it again. Also Bugg, Trenners and Newton appear to be amongst it.

EDIT: Dogs had the wind in second.
Just got here I'll try to give updates as I can
Wind killed us that quarter.

Casey back within a goal. Need to score big with the wind to have a good lead for the last

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im watching on tv, camera was right behind it, the wind took in.
Yep I'm behind where the camera is. Without the wind it was no hope

Dunns pass there was mint. Very clean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back