2nds The 2016 Casey thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Hutchins won the Gardner Clark. Gives me hope for my life.

CxX8rPBUoAQfapv.jpg:large

Haven't had the 3km yet, only down 2km rest on and rest off
Think they are waiting for the whole group on monday
Dammit. I wanna compare my 2.5km time to them :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice one, that's moving for a big fella.

I was sitting in the low 9's for 3km in my prime a few years back, before injuries set in and I hung them up. Would be lucky to break 11 at the moment!
My best 3 is like 10.5. Pretty happy considering I'm almost 30 and had never run in my life until I was 26. Only stared footy two years ago.

Got invited to casey by plappy when I was blind at the b&f :p

My best 3 is like 10.5. Pretty happy considering I'm almost 30 and had never run in my life until I was 26. Only stared footy two years ago.

I regret to inform you that its true what they say, it's all downhill after 30 ;)

I certainly hope you take him up on that invitation!

I regret to inform you that its true what they say, it's all downhill after 30 ;)

I certainly hope you take him up on that invitation!
Hahaha the missus and other trainers said I should
I'm currently playing divi 2 reserves and am good at defending but struggle with confidence with the ball and don't get a lot of it
My skills are too s**t. Which was what I told him haha

Hahahha, I'd be lucky to break 15! Good work fellas, I'll just sit back with a beer and be impressed.

Hahaha the missus and other trainers said I should
I'm currently playing divi 2 reserves and am good at defending but struggle with confidence with the ball and don't get a lot of it
My skills are too s**t. Which was what I told him haha
must admit was looking for you last night, thought you would have had a crack

must admit was looking for you last night, thought you would have had a crack
If my skills weren't so average I would have mate. Haven't even gotten a senior game yet at my club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back