Scandal The 2016 finals series was rigged

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Grand Final was so "rigged" can anyone please explain to me Josh Kennedys second goal in the second quarter, with Luke Parker absolutely molesting Easton Wood in the marking contest for a missed free that ACTUALLY resulted DIRECTLY in a Sydney goal. Or how about the "throw" from Matthew Boyd in the last quarter that wasn't a throw at all, that resulted DIRECTLY in George Hewett's goal? If anything you can make a case that Sydney were "gifted" two of their goals directly from incorrect calls.

I'd love to hear the explanation of how these two absolute howlers slipped past 3 umpires looking for Bulldogs free kicks. Can anyone humour me?

If the Grand Final was so "rigged" can anyone please explain to me Josh Kennedys second goal in the second quarter, with Luke Parker absolutely molesting Easton Wood in the marking contest for a missed free that ACTUALLY resulted DIRECTLY in a Sydney goal. Or how about the "throw" from Matthew Boyd in the last quarter that wasn't a throw at all, that resulted DIRECTLY in George Hewett's goal? If anything you can make a case that Sydney were "gifted" two of their goals directly from incorrect calls.

I'd love to hear the explanation of how these two absolute howlers slipped past 3 umpires looking for Bulldogs free kicks. Can anyone humour me?

Picks out one moment in a game and finals series where side was 99% kissed on the dick. Good work m9

Picks out one moment in a game and finals series where side was 99% kissed on the dick. Good work m9
m9? How dare you call me that!!! Post reported.

You should learn to count as I clearly picked out TWO moments of the game that seems to be most contentious to the numptards masses, and these were two incorrect free kicks that DIRECTLY lead to Sydney goals at still very crucial points of the game. Throw in the JJ overturned goal for another instance. Surely if you wanted to guarantee a Dogs win that gets allowed.

I really don't know how much more proof than that is required that the conspiracy theories are complete and utter horseshit.

Last edited:
My favourite piece of evidence that this great conspiracy occurred is that the AFL apparently called Sydney a couple of days after the GF to say sorry..

We all know the AFL are backward, hillbilly hacks, but seriously who pulls off a grand conspiracy then immediately apologises to the defrauded party?

Did the Cubans and the mafia call up Jackie in November 1963 to apologise about JFK? Of course not.

Did the Chinese govt call Mrs Holt in 1966 to say sorry for sending the subs for Harold? Preposterous.

Did Stanley Kubrick send a message to the people of the world saying sorry for staging a fake moon landing? No chance.

Did the electoral authorities of 8 states say sorry to Donald Trump for defrauding him of millions of votes and the Presidency? Ridiculous.

That is why we are so contemptuous of the AFL. Can't even pull off a half decent conspiracy by just keeping their dumb mouths shut.

Almost unbelievable.

My favourite piece of evidence that this great conspiracy occurred is that the AFL apparently called Sydney a couple of days after the GF to say sorry..

We all know the AFL are backward, hillbilly hacks, but seriously who pulls off a grand conspiracy then immediately apologises to the defrauded party?

Did the Cubans and the mafia call up Jackie in November 1963 to apologise about JFK? Of course not.

Did the Chinese govt call Mrs Holt in 1966 to say sorry for sending the subs for Harold? Preposterous.

Did Stanley Kubrick send a message to the people of the world saying sorry for staging a fake moon landing? No chance.

Did the electoral authorities of 8 states say sorry to Donald Trump for defrauding him of millions of votes and the Presidency? Ridiculous.

That is why we are so contemptuous of the AFL. Can't even pull off a half decent conspiracy by just keeping their dumb mouths shut.

Almost unbelievable.

Also the fact it's absolutely ludicrous to believe dozens of people were in on a conspiracy to rig an entire AFL season to gift the Doggies a win. Why believe they won on talent and a bit of luck when you can instead don the tin foil hat and let people know you're likely mentally ill?

Also the fact it's absolutely ludicrous to believe dozens of people were in on a conspiracy to rig an entire AFL season to gift the Doggies a win. Why believe they won on talent and a bit of luck when you can instead don the tin foil hat and let people know you're likely mentally ill?
Oh they were good enough to make the finals. I don't think anyone is arguing that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back