Scandal The 2016 finals series was rigged

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne

tenor.gif

Around 2015 Gill said that the best thing for the AFL would be for the Bulldogs and Richmond to win a flag, given their non financial supporters.

This was only a couple of years after Essendon were having a crisis meeting and Andy D just happened to conference call in the day before the club was being raided by authorities.

Both of which are absolute coincidences and how dare you suggest anything untoward.

This is also the same AFL tribunal that found that because they couldn't find a direct chain of possession all the way from manufacture to Windy Hill then there is some doubt and threw the case out, regardless of what was actually there and used.

This is also the competition that simultaneously has a three strike policy that nobody has ever struck out on and the AFL has never made someone's positive test public with their corresponding strike except for when players have been found on doorsteps, or in cars, or by police and it was already in the news. Meanwhile allowing players to put their hand up in the background on Monday morning and avoid any procedural punishment.

Don't make the AFL look bad and you can do whatever you like.

This is also the competition that simultaneously has a three strike policy that nobody has ever struck out on
Travis Tuck got three strikes a suspension and fine

they're all rigged mate, especially obvious from 2001 onwards. the VFL literally manufactured 3 dynasties, 2 were drug cheats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was 2004 rigged?

lol i knew some victorian would say this. 2004 is after 2001, so yes, 2004 comes into the years i was referring to.

It is an obvious question. So all the premierships since 2001 have been rigged. Why do you follow the sport then?

i don't anymore

Dogs did to be fair do well to get to the finals, but the umpiring was a fair dinkum disgrace in the finals that went towards the Dogs, especially the grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back