Mod. Notice The 2016 FJGD Board Awards Part 1 (POTY/MIMP noms)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey! It's that time of year again. The festive season is nearly upon us, the new jumper information continues to come out in dribs and drabs and the BLK bombshell sent this once niche board (okay, maybe still niche) into a headspin. When all is said and done, it's nice to have a little bit of backslapping and recognise the great people and content on this board that make it a (usually) extremely enjoyable place to visit day-to-day. While I have the stand, I'll give a shoutout to the two other people that have been mods this year in Dylan8 and crow28 who have both been extremely dedicated in keeping everything on track, organising threads, banning flogs, and sorting the wheat from the chaff.

This particular thread is Part 1 and will be for the nominations of Poster of the Year and Most Improved Poster. Past winners of POTY are Mero (2014) and El_Scorcho (2015) while in the other category, Bacon Warrior (2014) and NM_Mitchell (2015) can tell you that MIMPin' ain't easy. Both awards don't have strict guidelines – i.e. it's not necessarily limited to the best designer or the best poster; it may be a combination of the two or it may be someone who is particularly good at one. Nominate who you feel and then the poll will sort itself out :)

Nominations can be sent via PM to myself up until midnight AEDT on Tuesday 6th December which is also coincidentally the same day that the poll for Part 2 of the Board Awards will end. Around three or four noms each is probably fine depending on how generous you feel.

Finally, since everyone's been particularly good this year, the FGD mod team (Dyl did have a hand in this before his departure) has a big surprise in its Xmas sack and will announce it alongside the winner of the POTY/MIMP awards that will conclude 9:00pm AEDT on Sunday 11th December. Be there. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Finally, since everyone's been particularly good this year, the FGD mod team (Dyl did have a hand in this before his departure) has a big surprise in its Xmas sack and will announce it alongside the winner of the POTY/MIMP awards that will conclude 9:00pm AEDT on Sunday 11th December. Be there. :thumbsu:
You get an ochre... you get an ochre... EVERYONE GETS AN OCHRE!

1f79s7.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back