10: A11dAtP0w3R | Dez! | schmuttt

8: Gysberts2Bate

7: darthsidusfan

6: MarcMaverick | Sellout Scully

5: Cannon82 | Sando22 | The Count

4: d33my | Deemanding | Klyntonius

3: Ponsdale | Pretorian

2: Ando727 | Andy_Mac | harry000 | Russian Demon

1: Demon16 | DemonTim | Djcjdees | PitchBlease | Pjfairbairn | TheDarkDwarf | Toump Ass

Rd 22!

3 –
A11dAtP0w3R

2 –
Topkent

1 –
TheDarkDwarf

Tally after R22

31: Topkent

29: Proper Gander

13: A11dAtP0w3R

12: Striker475 | Tulip

10: Dez! | schmuttt

8: Gysberts2Bate

7: darthsidusfan

6: MarcMaverick | Sellout Scully

5: Cannon82 | Sando22 | The Count

4: d33my | Deemanding | Klyntonius

3: Ponsdale | Pretorian

2: Ando727 | Andy_Mac | harry000 | Russian Demon | TheDarkDwarf

1: Demon16 | DemonTim | Djcjdees | PitchBlease | Pjfairbairn | Toump Ass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

id like to donate my 3 votes in round 22 to PG if i could please mods.

It's not like AIDS, you can't just give votes to anyone willing to be loved tenderly.

It's not like AIDS, you can't just give votes to anyone willing to be loved tenderly.

I was thinking of it more as a shitty xmas present that i dont want.

Why does everything have to be of a sexual nature to you? Cant someone just give out of the goodness of their heart?

I genuinely think you deserve it PG you've added a hell of a lot more than me to the board this year
You're very kind but the result makes sense. It's kind of like the US election results without the military and nuclear capabilities, potential for economic chaos and hairstyles.

id like to donate my 3 votes in round 22 to PG if i could please mods.
I was going to say that I would then pass those votes plus 29 others to Dez! But then I read Crimson's STD post and got a bit grossed out by the idea.

You're very kind but the result makes sense. It's kind of like the US election results without the military and nuclear capabilities, potential for economic chaos and hairstyles.

Wouldn't that have involved the plebs of the boarding wanting change and falling for a simple statement like 'let's make this board great again' and vote for DrWhooooo'

Wouldn't that have involved the plebs of the boarding wanting change and falling for a simple statement like 'let's make this board great again' and vote for DrWhooooo'
Actually yes - which is a frightening thought. The Apprentice with Dr Whooooo would probably be worth a look though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back