Banter The 2016 NFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really pumped for today. As a closet KC fan I'm hoping for a good win today but my head says the raiders will get up by about 5.
What's everyone thinking?
KC smashed them in Oakland. Think the Chiefs win but it should be a ripper

Can someone tell me if my assumption is right here please? So Tampa bay defence has been solid of late but really only against passing teams? Running teams like Dallas might find it easier to score???
Am I reading that correct

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MMMMMM beating the Broncos in Denver is a lovely feeling.

Beat the Jets and lose to the Dolphins on purpose and no Denver in the playoffs :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

$360 riding on this! Come on Lions!!!
The Bills cost me $560 today. Had a 9 leg multi and got 8 of them, but the Bills didn't show up

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I reckon whoever wins out of Giants/Packers will go on to the Super Bowl. From the AFC it's hard to go past the Patriots.

I'm kinda hoping for Giants v Patriots Mk 3. It would be hilarious to see Brady lose to Eli one last time in the big one.

I reckon whoever wins out of Giants/Packers will go on to the Super Bowl. From the AFC it's hard to go past the Patriots.

I'm kinda hoping for Giants v Patriots Mk 3. It would be hilarious to see Brady lose to Eli one last time in the big one.
3LI is real.

3LI is real.

If that happens... I would explode so hard Melbourne would be reduced to rubble.

* I hate Eli. The mention of his name makes me want to throw up.

hissing-cat-24896776.jpg

hissing-cat-24896776.jpg

hissing-cat-24896776.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back