Win Prizes The 2016 Scales Award - Essendon Board Poster of the Year - Congratulations DapperJong!

Remove this Banner Ad

Suck you can't vote for Mods either think they have all been rippers this year and I miss Doss :(
Worry not, for I am back. I had a moment in Spain where I paused and thought to myself "yeah, these pintxos things are okay, but damn I miss that don patch sword guy."

Also, congratulations to all on the board this year, it's been a blast and easily, I think, the most enjoyable of the four football seasons I've modded this board, which considering what happened in January, is nothing short of incredible.

DapperJong, congratulations you crazy missile launching tyrant peanut. ;)
BrunoV, without fail your posts are always insightful and very rarely anything other than right on the money.
BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!, we all love ya, mate. No one feels Essendon's ups and downs more keenly than you but the improvement in your posting over the past year has been amazing.

Well done all.

Worry not, for I am back. I had a moment in Spain where I paused and thought to myself "yeah, these pintxos things are okay, but damn I miss that don patch sword guy."

Also, congratulations to all on the board this year, it's been a blast and easily, I think, the most enjoyable of the four football seasons I've modded this board, which considering what happened in January, is nothing short of incredible.

BrunoV, without fail your posts are always insightful and very rarely anything other than right on the money.
BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!, we all love ya, mate. No one feels Essendon's ups and downs more keenly than you but the improvement in your posting over the past year has been amazing.

Well done all.

Do I mean nothing to you?

After our wonderful night?

You used me....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done all.

Cheers mate

Also was great to meet some of you in person for the first time will be attending more tanked sessions that's for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back