wowlace

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2010
Kewarra Beach
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
Allright I haven't used the Captain's Loophole before so let run through this. Please tell me if I'm about to * this up.

I have Gawn as my Vice. We play Saturday arvo.

I have K.Collins on the field, he has not been named according to the Supercoach site. Dogs play Saturday night.

Danger plays Sunday.

Scenarios

1:Gawn goes big. I leave K.Collins on the ground and make him Captain. C.Cameron of the Suns plays as Emergency selection.

2: Gawny gets less than 120ish, I then stick the Captain on Danger in hope that he gets more than Gawn.

Is that right?

Allright I haven't used the Captain's Loophole before so let run through this. Please tell me if I'm about to **** this up.

I have K.Collins on the field, he has not been named according to the Supercoach site. Dogs play Saturday night.

Danger plays Sunday.

Scenarios

1:Gawn goes big. I leave K.Collins on the ground and make him Captain. C.Cameron of the Suns plays as Emergency selection.

2: Gawny gets less than 120ish, I then stick the Captain on Danger in hope that he gets more than Gawn.

Is that right?

Yep.

Allright I haven't used the Captain's Loophole before so let run through this. Please tell me if I'm about to **** this up.

Danger plays Sunday.

Scenarios

Is that right?
BANG!

And if you want to get really technical, you can do it across the field with any of your players if you're unsure who should be on the bench. Won't work all the time but does happen a bit.
It's a handy thing to have a couple of blokes in your squad who will never play ie. a $102k ruckman just to use as that handy loophole.

How long is Omac expected to be out? AFL website says TBC
'A few weeks' seems to be the verdict, but nothing official. I'd get him out ASAP (even if he was fit)

Gone Lever out for EMac this week. Hate to lose a trade on it, but Lever was a poor pickup at the value I got him and easily my weakest decision. EMac at 243 is great value, 95 last week and could well have a TMac type of SC season in this backline. Can't believe I forgot about him at the start of the season.

OhhDeledio

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
What are your guys thoughts on Tyson? Had him for a bit last year and he failed to ton up.

Massive POD, only owned by around 0.3%

What are your guys thoughts on Tyson? Had him for a bit last year and he failed to ton up.

2014 Tyson, good. 2015 Tyson, not good. I'd wait until he starts showing some form this year, but definitely has the potential to average 110-120.

EyeloveRichmond

Team Captain
Mar 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Would anyone know if Petracca is playing reserves this week? Has he played any games at all in the 2s? Thanks alot.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Would anyone know if Petracca is playing reserves this week? Has he played any games at all in the 2s? Thanks alot.
Yeah playing at Casey against Box Hill. He played about an hour of a scratch match last week and dominated, so we're looking forward to seeing how he goes this week.

Should still be another few weeks away from cracking the seniors tho

wowlace

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2010
Kewarra Beach
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Wizards

I doubt he will be cracking 100 often, too many better mids in our side now that find it more than he.

And ******* Rance, brought him in this week, shafted me already.

OhhDeledio

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I doubt he will be cracking 100 often, too many better mids in our side now that find it more than he.

And ******* Rance, brought him in this week, shafted me already.
Hmm, fair enough

Yeah key defender subject to the odd low score. Think he only had about 38 at 3qt but a few good intercept marks bumped it up. Will reward coaches over time.

wowlace

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2010
Kewarra Beach
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
Supercoach : giving me a reason to be interested in footy since ................. well, since forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back