Mega Thread The 2017 'Buckley's Chances' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In anticipation....

A new year, a new thread

Hopefully there will be some new thoughts:)

If you need to check anything in the 2016 thread you can do here
Good thread.
2017 still hasn't changed my mind over Nathan Buckley. He was a great people but he's a shocking peoples person and should never have been put in charge. Players just don't warm to him. He will be gone this year.

Good thread.
2017 still hasn't changed my mind over Nathan Buckley. He was a great people but he's a shocking peoples person and should never have been put in charge. Players just don't warm to him. He will be gone this year.
Poo!

Good thread.
You don't believe, as Apex36 does, that he can become a better people person with time?

You don't believe, as Apex36 does, that he can become a better people person with time?
Not sure on him being a people's person but his gameplan hasn't improved over time.

The best way coach can improve their coaching is by winning more games....

Amazing that.....

But I think I might have to bring out the hampster wheel again......

The best way coach can improve their coaching is by winning more games....

Amazing that.....

But I think I might have to bring out the hampster wheel again......

Its actually the other way around...

Not sure on him being a people's person but his gameplan hasn't improved over time.
There were a few games last year where it all looked really good though. (in terms of how the gameplan came off) Admittedly some were atrocious too. Injuries were a factor. Pretty much the same story for the last 5 years.
There's a tipping point where question marks have to turn into exclamation marks. There won't be a 7th year when we ask: can Buckley coach?; Does he have a viable game plan? Can he manage players?

I'm pretty sure I said this at the start of last year come to think of it. Yep it's Buckley groundhog day.

Ps.. You and Saintly need to kiss and make up btw... you both be too good to be BFF's (Big footy F#@^@%$'s)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were a few games last year where it all looked really good though. (in terms of how the gameplan came off) Admittedly some were atrocious too. Injuries were a factor. Pretty much the same story for the last 5 years.
There's a tipping point where question marks have to turn into exclamation marks. There won't be a 7th year when we ask: can Buckley coach?; Does he have a viable game plan? Can he manage players?

I'm pretty sure I said this at the start of last year come to think of it. Yep it's Buckley groundhog day.

Ps.. You and Saintly need to kiss and make up btw... you both be too good to be BFF's (Big footy F#@^@%$'s)
I like everybody, almost....
Re mike123 : I have highest regard for mike, zero issues. I was only making the point I'm not into jabbing anybody unless they want to be jabbed*

* reminds me of the what does Marcellus Wallace look like scene, where Jules say Marcellus doesn't like being except by mrs Wallace .....

I like everybody, almost....
Re mike123 : I have highest regard for mike, zero issues. I was only making the point I'm not into jabbing anybody unless they want to be jabbed*

* reminds me of the what does Marcellus Wallace look like scene, where Jules say Marcellus doesn't like being except by mrs Wallace .....
I don't mind a good jabbing now and then. So if I wanted to be jabbed you'd be happy to jab me?
Wait! what? whatever.. just kiss and make up with Mikey

I don't mind a good jabbing now and then. So if I wanted to be jabbed you'd be happy to jab me?
Wait! what? whatever.. just kiss and make up with Mikey
I might just stick to horses

You just described every other team that didn't make the 8.

I speak for many when I say that I prefer Shaw..
Would kill for a tough organising quarterback backman who can hit a target.(and all Australian)

Adams for me. If he gets a decent run with injury he could well win the Copeland in 2017, he's that good.

I speak for many when I say that I prefer Shaw..
Would kill for a tough organising quarterback backman who can hit a target.(and all Australian)
Or both, we should have traded the pick we used on Freeman for Adams. An options allot of posters seem to overlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back