Mega Thread The 2017 'Buckley's Chances' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faz had major off field hurdles to overcome though. Hope he stays and has the year his talent deserves next year.

only some inaccurate kicking cost him the goalkicking award this year - was pretty good for the most part.

Being a small forward in a mediocre side is a tough gig but on the whole he had a pretty good year, especially as you say given his off-field issues.

Can't wait to see all the memberships being burnt and microwaved.

Please take a photo and upload as proof.

Thanks.

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Youre perfectly entitled to have a different opinion but bulkshit about arsenal is just an over emotional rant and an irrelevance

It's not over emotional.
Comparisons are there.

They're in the same position our club is in.

Fans divided on the need for change.
Fans anger at board level management.

Poor performances on field.

All I hope is that Ed will be honest, up front and tell us the truth.

No lies, no fluff, no bullshit.
As fans and members we deserve at least this much.

You forgot DeGoey from the improvers.
Reid, Varco, Mayne, Blair, White on the decline. Sinclair too obviously.
Pendles, Sidey, Treloar, Grundy all maintained high standards.
Faz was a bit disapointing this year for mine. Broomhead too.

Interesting call. I was very critical at the start of the year, but I actually thought given his off field issues he played some of the best team oriented football of his career as teh season progressed. Would have been better if he kicked straight.

Interesting point of view that could well be said of Collingwood at that moment depending on which side of the coin you sit on…

It's pretty clear those that have no idea though…

No I mean, nobody gives a s*** what you do.
Have a sissy fit and burn your membership. Protest by not going to any games next years... Nobody cares!

No I mean, nobody gives a s*** what you do.
Have a sissy fit and burn your membership. Protest by not going to any games next years... Nobody cares!

I couldn't give a s**t what anyone thinks that I do.

It's about the football club.
That's what you and everyone else should care about.

Clearly you're sight is misguided.

Interesting call. I was very critical at the start of the year, but I actually thought given his off field issues he played some of the best team oriented football of his career as teh season progressed. Would have been better if he kicked straight.
Yes I've mentioned before that I probably judge Faz a bit harshly because I rate his talent so highly. I keep waiting for him to have a break out year and get to where I think he could. He was a very decent contributor this year... Especially given how hard it is to be a forward with our ball movement... Just hasn't got where he could be... And his innacuracy cost us.

I couldn't give a s**t what anyone thinks that I do.

It's about the football club.
That's what you and everyone else should care about.

Clearly you're sight is misguided.

Then why are you posting what you're going to do on a discussion forum if you don't care about what we think?
Sounds to me like the sound of your toys bouncing around at the feet of your cot.
Do you want a warm glass of milk to make the pain go away?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then why are you posting what you're going to do on a discussion forum if you don't care about what we think?
Sounds to me like the sound of your toys bouncing around at the feet of your cot.
Do you want a warm glass of milk to make the pain go away?

Where have I ever posted what I'm going to do?

Please find me a post that says that.
Deal in truth please.
You're confusing me with others.

I'm not one "suggesting I will boycott or burn memberships "etc.

I want the club to make strong decisions and show real leadership- something that has been lacking for a long time.

Where have I ever posted what I'm going to do?

Please find me a post that says that.
Deal in truth please.
You're confusing me with others.

I'm not one "suggesting I will boycott or burn memberships "etc.

I want the club to make strong decisions and show real leadership- something that has been lacking for a long time.

Watching Arsenal this morning and Arsenal Fan TV…

This is what it could be like the next two seasons.

Sounds to me like you're opting to watch soccer over Collingwood the next two seasons. Apologies if I misintepreted.

Sounds to me like you're opting to watch soccer over Collingwood the next two seasons. Apologies if I misintepreted.

Lol you do realise that the two sports are played during each other's off season's with them overlapping for about a month on either end of each's season?

I am just glad it is coming to an end, if he stays on so be it, no point in going on about it. Whoever is our coach I hope they take us forward. Comp is so even it does not take much to make solid progress.

This, this, THIS!

Lol you do realise that the two sports are played during each other's off season's with them overlapping for about a month on either end of each's season?

Don't watch soccer. Have never had any reason to care.

Yes I've mentioned before that I probably judge Faz a bit harshly because I rate his talent so highly. I keep waiting for him to have a break out year and get to where I think he could. He was a very decent contributor this year... Especially given how hard it is to be a forward with our ball movement... Just hasn't got where he could be... And his innacuracy cost us.
I'n with you. I've been hard on him for years, I felt like an utter tool when his problems were announced ndI've probably cut him a little slack

Can't wait to see all the memberships being burnt and microwaved.

Please take a photo and upload as proof.

Thanks.

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif
Yes laugh at Collingwood's mediocrity

Yes laugh at Collingwood's mediocrity

Laughing at all the time and energy some people put into this thread......

"I'm gunna burn my membership if Buckley stays on..."
"I'm never gunna watch another game of footy if Buckley stays on..."

It'll be interesting to see what our membership numbers do next year.... Guarantee they don't go down.

I'm a Liverpool supporter also lol

However I shudder to think we could be Arsenal for the next two seasons.
It just has that feel about it with the coach, the fans, the management etc.

I wonder if Klopp could moonlight as chief motivator for the pies.

I hope you're wrong on the parallels but I do agree that Arsenal were mad to keep Wenger on.

only some inaccurate kicking cost him the goalkicking award this year - was pretty good for the most part.

Being a small forward in a mediocre side is a tough gig but on the whole he had a pretty good year, especially as you say given his off-field issues.

His kicking appeared to improve as his personal sitiuation stabilised also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back