Universal Love The 2017 Carlton on TV thread - Channel Wookie

Remove this Banner Ad

He had to say that. Otherwise he would be saying he doesn't rate us and that would return to haunt him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah but he's also right...

It was a stupid insinuation by Hutchy to suggest GWS thought they were so much better than us that they wouldn't even bother putting any time into us whatsoever...no AFL club would go into an AFL game that arrogant and unprofessional...you literally have people employed at the club who's job is to scout the opposition and form counter tactics.

Can you use the AFL live pass on the TV though? Hate watching it on the smaller phones etc.

Buy a chrome cast...it's easy you just plug it into your TV.

You can then play whatever is on your phone on your TV. That's what i do to watch all Carlton games live on the big-screen tv and for free as i'm with Telstra,

You can then play whatever is on your phone on your TV. That's what i do to watch all Carlton games live on the big-screen tv and for free as i'm with Telstra,

Yep, can confirm, do the same myself. Only works with Android phones though I'm led to believe.

Yep, can confirm, do the same myself. Only works with Android phones though I'm led to believe.
Can chrome cast some things off an iPhone, haven't worked out how to do it with the AFL app.

Yeah but he's also right...

It was a stupid insinuation by Hutchy to suggest GWS thought they were so much better than us that they wouldn't even bother putting any time into us whatsoever...no AFL club would go into an AFL game that arrogant and unprofessional...you literally have people employed at the club who's job is to scout the opposition and form counter tactics.
Hutchy knew exactly what he was doing and Bucks didn't fall for it and gave him a look when he quashed it immediately.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you find lag and picture quality when casting? I find frustrating at times and picture quality is not up to standard i think

although it is a great option if you dont have fox

How do you find lag and picture quality when casting? I find frustrating at times and picture quality is not up to standard i think

although it is a great option if you dont have fox

Never had an issue with it to be honest...it's pretty clear for me from my experiences.

Though yes it does drop out sometimes...but typically it keeps playing on my phone so no real biggie i keep watching on my phone while re-connecting to the cast which only takes a few seconds really.

Still the best option imo if you don't want to pay for Fox Sports.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back