Hulett Gone
King One year deal
Spencer Gone
Trengove Gone
Vandenberg rookie list/one year
White gone
Vince one year vet contract
Flip one year

So is that 5 free spots on primary list, including Lumumba's?
Joel Smith and Maynard potentially upgraded.

That means 3 spots.

So is that 5 free spots on primary list, including Lumumba's?
Joel Smith and Maynard potentially upgraded.

That means 3 spots.
unsure about joel due to his injury but Maynard will be elevated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garry Lyon mentioned it on Footy Classified last night and after watching him on the weekend I don't necessarily disagree - Maynard will be in the centre square for the first bounce in round 1 next year.
Carved up the clearances on the weekend against a Tigers side with about 18 or 19 Richmond listed players!

Garry Lyon mentioned it on Footy Classified last night and after watching him on the weekend I don't necessarily disagree - Maynard will be in the centre square for the first bounce in round 1 next year.
Carved up the clearances on the weekend against a Tigers side with about 18 or 19 Richmond listed players!
Who does he push out in a fit side? Tyson?

Kennedy put his body on the line brutally on the weekend, if he can become a bit smarter off field and work out his differences with the club i wouldn't mind keeping him.

Tyson better off a wing or high half forward imo
Agreed, although he can be handy for a clearance or two just the next phase of kicking it to someone lets him down. Wing would probably suit him more

I think people here are being way too harsh on Vanders. Makes no sense to me to cut him after a season where he was injured the whole year. He's better than Harmes imo
I agree, last season I thought it was noticeable how much better we looked as a team when he was playing, deserves a chance to get himself back on the park and see where he fits in the side.

I think people here are being way too harsh on Vanders. Makes no sense to me to cut him after a season where he was injured the whole year. He's better than Harmes imo

I think he is better than Harmes too and I'd be very surprised if we gave him the chop. Deserves at least one more year even if its just on the rookie list.

I think Vanders will get at least another year. Provides forward pressure and can go into the middle. I'm concerned about whether his body can handle the pressure of AFL footy though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back