List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what?! I guess he saw that there's a good chance he'll be overlooked next season. I really hope we keep him though

Why? He's nothing special at all and just occupying space on our list for no benefit. He wants to leave and he'd probably do well at other teams. Pretty straight forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sounds very much like he was told he will have limited opportunities so they are mutually testing the waters.

I'd be surprised if he gets any takers other than to GC with Dew being their coach.

only thing is our depth is even thinner with laids , talia etc gone

That can easily be solved at draft time if it is seen as a big problem going after mature age players. I am not bothered by our losses so far, though I wouldn't mind attracting a mature age defender to the club.

It sounds very much like he was told he will have limited opportunities so they are mutually testing the waters.

I'd be surprised if he gets any takers other than to GC with Dew being their coach.
Yep, that might work for him.
He's a reasonable player, but we can't lose everyone in the bloody NEAFL. Got to have some back up. If we get in Gibson happy to let him go, but otherwise hold - and see if he can up his games played to above 8 in the 2018 Premiers and have some trade value.

Robinson + Foote + Tippett for 3.5 Craig Birds
I believe Craig Bird is still the only player that a club has given up a first round pick to get rid of

I don't count Kurt Tippett because they didn't want to get rid of him

Bit surprising since injuries have probably been the main reason why he's missed first 22 games. Not one to lose sleep over though.

My hunch was that Cunningham's name was going to pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back