List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than some of the blokes we had running around in our 22 at stages of this year

Doesn't mean he deserved to be picked. Picking him would have done him no favours

Pity injuries have limited Dan's playing time. As others have mentioned is it late in the draft to be traded (e.g. XR) to get to another club?

Pity injuries have limited Dan's playing time. As others have mentioned is it late in the draft to be traded (e.g. XR) to get to another club?

Give him to Carlton. Wouldn't be the worst pickup for Essendon who literally have zero inside mids

Trade him for a new washing machine
I need a new washing machine... Happy to take the one the club is replacing as a temporary measure until post new year.

If you work at the club & can arrange said washing machine deal please consider your passionate members who need second hand whitegoods... Ta. GTG.

We take the mickey out of him but Robinson is good enough to be a decent midfielder for a lower ranked side. He's a good enough ball winner and he's been in a very good system under us. Would be a shame if he followed XR's trajectory

Robinson is contracted, XR was not. Completely different scenarios

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as most here don't seem to rate him, Robinson has been for the most part of this year the next inside midfielder in line whenever we've had an injury. We'll still need to bring someone in the replace him if he does end up going.

Rockliff's a good get.

Other than that I reckon they're still fair weather.

Agreed. Watts and Motlop will be good gets to beat-up on lowly sides.

So, like 80% of their current best 22. Think they will make a Preliminary Final at best.

Motlop ripped us a new one

Not a bad get

Never ever been a consistent performer. We would have made any of the NEAFL teams look great in that semi-final.

He's a good player but to me he's the same as the rest of their team. Inconsistent and not likely to perform in big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back